All channels work except the Internet channel!

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Ok, just set up my Wii at my mums and can't seem to access to the internet channel. All other channels are working but some take a bit longer than usual. What can I do?

Channels that use the internet work? Like the Wii shop channel? Try testing your connecting and see what comes up.

Yes shop channel, weather and news all work. Tried testing the connection and it says 'the connection test was successful. Perform a Wii system update?
Wii support code 41212.

When I tried updating it, it said it had the latest version of software.

So you're saying the internet connection for everything else is established? Maybe the internet channel is only recognizing one I.P (your other one).

That may be the case because Wii wants people to pay for it, probably even if they move or get a new I.P / Host.

If the computer had anything to do with it then it would work perfectly as we've got the most up to date computer there is. (brother the computer whizz!). Really is annoying me as even messaging people on their wii's still works.

OK, still not found out the reason for the internet channel not working. My oline mode on Fifa and Mario Strikers doesn't work either. Help please.

Back