All coming soon games

$$Mr.Elf$$

Banned
Apr 20, 2007
the castle
Wii Online Code
6511-9047-7302-5504
Before i tell you this the dates might change but this is from today so i hoping no

Bionicle hereos 4/24/07

Heatseeker 5/1/07

Legend of the dragon 5/1/07

Spiderman 3 5/4/07

Mortal combat Armageddon 5/14/07

Escape from bug island 5/15/07

Shrek the 3rd 5/15/07

Pirates of the carribean:at the worlds end 5/22/07

Mario party 8 5/29/07

Surf's up 5/29/07

Tamagotchi party on 5/29/07

Blitz the league 6/1/07

fire emblem 6/1/07

Metroid prime 3:corruption 6/1/07

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. 6/1/07

Sadness 6/1/07

Super Mario Bros. Brawl 6/1/07

I will update more later just very tired.

also Super Mario galaxy is coming out late this year like november but it could change

Please i need you to use the rep button (mushroom on bottom).

Last edited:
Mate, that isn't even half of the games coming out.

We all can see what it coming soon on nintendo's website or in a magazine.

yo, nice thred!!!!!!! i have reped you also i think june 1 is the big day! also i herd mario galaxy and brawl were coming on june 1 too!

Are you guys serious? Look at what he has coming out on 6/1/07. IF even 3 of those games come out on that date I'll bow down and kiss his feet. Those are just placeholders...

I hate to say it but spidey 3 (game) looks really good, i'm a huge fan of spidey but not so much the games. WHen I saw the vid for it thoguh I thought....should I buy it?

fire emblem 6/1/07

Metroid prime 3:corruption 6/1/07

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. 6/1/07

Sadness 6/1/07

Super Mario Bros. Brawl 6/1/07

if these all come out on same day im gonna be reall poor

Transformers the game is due out right before July... about a week before the movie if I remember right... looks killer with a good bit or replay value too since you choose good or bad guy at the start of the game...

No way Brawl and MP3 come out on the same day, much less Project Hammer and Fire Emblem. They are going to spread those out.

since when is Sadness coming in June? I thought that was a Q4 2008 release. Damn if that's true I'm going to be down at least 150 bucks in one day.

MY GOD PEOPLE GET A GRIP

Its called a placeholder. I would be willing to bet A LOT of money that this guy got these dates from a retail store. Retailers put PLACEHOLDERS on games that they want to advertise, but dont have a release date yet. SSBB, MP3 and GALAXY are going to be spread out between Q3, Q4 and next year. We will be very lucky if we get ONE of those games in Q2. We wont be getting ANY of those games within 3 months of each other. Use some common sense.

If you look up Sadness Wii now you can see that no one is even sure its an actual game..... The studio listed by the publisher says they have never worked on Sadness..... Plus 4/01/07 is a Gamestop Placeholder day.... I doubt even 1 of those games will come out on that day.

Back