All Games Unlocked! Yay!

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
I rented Waro Ware Smooth Moves for 5 days and today (my last day) i got every game. I played a crapload of multiplayer with my friends and i would buy it but im broke.

PS: that vertical shooter you unlock is awesome!

i really didnt like the game.. i was looking for really fast paced and the multi player isnt intense at all!!!! i stoped playing it after like 5 days

I love it. It is so much fun and its so funny.

I personally LOVE the dancing game :)

Warioware rules!

....wiiiiiii..... said:
i really didnt like the game.. i was looking for really fast paced and the multi player isnt intense at all!!!! i stoped playing it after like 5 days
Rayman is good for kind of fast paced strange gaming. But Warioware is the showcase for Wii-ability. Some of the games are...bizarre at best. Others are really really easy, which gives a nice break from the whole strangeness of the game

I've played all the minigames and there's still a place empty on my town map (under the red elephant and above the factory).

Do I need to collect all the poses?

You're missing something?

evilprofessorzog said:
I've played all the minigames and there's still a place empty on my town map (under the red elephant and above the factory).

Do I need to collect all the poses?
Noo....

Poses dont do anything. If you check out the temple of form it will tell you if you have all the minigames to unlock Puro-s or whatever it is. There should be FOUR elephant modes, the last one being 'thrilling'(my favourite)

Tiwaking said:
Noo....

Poses dont do anything. If you check out the temple of form it will tell you if you have all the minigames to unlock Puro-s or whatever it is. There should be FOUR elephant modes, the last one being 'thrilling'(my favourite)

I have Pyoro-S, and four elephants. But there's still space for another thing to the left of the movie theater.

You are talking about the sound booth thing, no idea how I got it lol. Have you completed the game fully? And to unlock every game you actually have to successfully complete every mini-game.

Do any of you think Wii will get any other FF other than chrystal chronicles, the game didnt do much me an i always got stuck carring the stupid box or whatever it was

KazmoKhan said:
Do any of you think Wii will get any other FF other than chrystal chronicles, the game didnt do much me an i always got stuck carring the stupid box or whatever it was

WTF?! Dude, wrong thread

Possible bug?

evilprofessorzog said:
I have Pyoro-S, and four elephants. But there's still space for another thing to the left of the movie theater.
That is the sound booth you are missing

You should have gotten that after beating Cricket I think. This might be a bug

I thought I was done while I have an old friend coming over soon I'll play with him

Back