All i want for christmas is a nintendo Wii

WuTerrorist

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Wii Online Code
6597-0521-9775-6576
Man here in canada nintendo Wii's are getting at store opening times still :mad5: and i really want one but i work early in the mourning are the Wii's getting sold out really fast where u guys live to?

I wouldn't know. I put effort into getting mine on launch day. You need to work hard to get a Wii, if they are selling out fast, skip work and get there early.

Yeah man i try the problem is waking up early enough to get them becuase they come out through out the week at random days so i will never know i gotta call every day :lol:

yeah, well you gotta pay the cost to be the boss. laziness doesn't pay off. how did you come up with your mini-review for far cry if you don't even have a wii, anyway?

I played it at future shop and also my friend has one that i have played Call of Duty and Red Steel.

Yeah, you gotta be ready to put some effort into getting one! They are not just going to hand you one when you walk in. I heard some stores take pre-orders. Try that...

Yeah, it's tough but you have to try to find a way to get it. Here in the US, the pre-order was on a Friday morning and the system released on a Sunday morning. I think the difference between those that have Wii's and don't is whether or not they skipped work/school that day. A bit of Luck goes a long way too ;)

everywhere is sold out in uk, its apparantly the biggest uk games console launch ever, some people arent gettin them till easter, im lucky, i only have to wait till mid-jan :D

Exactly. If you want to get the Wii soon, you'll have to put work, friends, family, and your existence aside for a while and let yourself give in to putting forth the effort required to get IN LINE and wait.

Wii's are coming to Best Buy Canada this Friday. Skip work and camp out if you really really want to get one. If you don't want to camp out, then you can't be whining about wanting one when you have the opportunity.

To be quiet honest.

I put NO effort into getting my Wii. Just money; and eBay.co.uk.

And guys stop being so rude; just because you lot have such determination to get a Wii doesn't mean every gamer does.

"If you wanted Wii that much you would do this and that."

Who said he wanted it as much as you do; the Wii might mean completely different for him that it does for you - some people have work and really don't have the opportunity to camp out and get one when they have so many other things which are more important; even though the Wii is something they see as important too - theres something called limitation on such things :p.

Last edited:
Rein said:
To be quiet honest.

I put NO effort into getting my Wii. Just money; and eBay.co.uk.

Money comes from effort, and you had to put more money into the system than its MSRP, which means more effort.

Tu Kewl said:
Money comes from effort, and you had to put more money into the system than its MSRP, which means more effort.

Parents.

All I have to say.

Seems like you are from Canada. You can order it online from BestBuy and Futureshop. They usually put 100+ online every week. Like FS online has Wii in stock at 11:00 PST with around 100 but all sold in 8 minutes. Currently, I mean right now the time I post, FS online has over 70 Wii remote available.

Back