ALL of my Controllers other than Wii One FAIL!

CaliforniaBeachUSA

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
This is HORRIBLE. My Wii Remote's (all four) work perfectly and the games recognize them and so does the wii. When I play Super Mario 64, it doesn't detect my Wireless Gamecube controllers and then it says press A to go back to the Wii menu. I press the A button on the NINTENDO GAMECUBE WIRELESS CONTROLLER and it goes back to the main menu which SHOWS that it IS detecting the controller. Also, the channels are set correctly to mach with the receiver and the controller and the light flashes on the receiver connected to the Wii whenever a button is pressed (which is normal) and my batteries are 100% brand new. When I tried a gamecube game, it doesn't detect anything whatsoever and I have to force shut down my Wii. WHAT is the deal?! :mad5:

An obvious question of coarse is: "Are your GCN controllers Wavebirds? or some no name brand?"

If they are some No name brand, would you please share the name/model and anything else youd like to tell us about them so that we all here can learn more about the Wii's compatabilities (and incompatabilities).

Hope that this is just some oversight on the controller setup for your sake.

After a few system updates the controller connections go wonky at times.us Try turning the console entirely off (red led) and then reboot it from the pwr button on the console itself, if that fails turn it back off/on and re-sync the wiimotes. Worked for me a few times already.

5010 said:
An obvious question of coarse is: "Are your GCN controllers Wavebirds? or some no name brand?"

If they are some No name brand, would you please share the name/model and anything else youd like to tell us about them so that we all here can learn more about the Wii's compatabilities (and incompatabilities).

Hope that this is just some oversight on the controller setup for your sake.

They are definitley OFFICIAL Waivebird Nintendo Wireless Controllers.

Back