All Things Hockey

What was the score of the game?

Oh and about the interview with the coach I remember hearing that on Sportsnet.

tank said:
Oh man, that pens game was exciting. I was watching with about 5 other people in a very small dorm. We all flipped when they tied it up.

Too bad Fleury blew it :prrr:

to bad Fleury blew it??? that first golie made them go down 4-1

And that guy had a heartattack there and delayed the game.

EDIT: I didn't wanna make a post that just said "true" so to what tank just said just after me, that is true.

Last edited:
ilikecookies said:
to bad Fleury blew it??? that first golie made them go down 4-1

And that guy had a heartattack there and delayed the game.

Well, yeah. I don't know why we started Thibault. I guess we're just resting Fleury for the playoffs. I mean it was a hell of a comeback, and it was good to get a point. But the OT goal was a shot that Fleury should have been able to stop.

tank said:
Well, yeah. I don't know why we started Thibault. I guess we're just resting Fleury for the playoffs. I mean it was a hell of a comeback, and it was good to get a point. But the OT goal was a shot that Fleury should have been able to stop.

I dunno though, although it was along the ground, it had some mustard on it.
Kaberle got quite a bit of it. Good game though..I was so mad that they tied it, and I wasnt a fan of whitney holding up his arms and skating for like 5 min, then sidney crosby jumping all over the place. And Gill filled in Malkin which was nice to see. But good game nonetheless, I just wish that the sabres could have beaten the habs...AH!!

Off topic...

Over the summer I will be ordering a pair of RBK 6K Goalie Pads the only problem is that I can't decide which graphics I want. My choice is between pad #3 and pad# 4 (Luongo).

RBK_Kseries_Color_Select2.gif

So I thought I would let you guys decide which looks better. Also just remember that all of my other gear is black and white and having pads that are silver and navy may look weird..

I would choose four however my gear doesn't really match the colours...

Hmm I may have to go with three.

Oh and I'll have Minto's post deleted later.

Their about $300 for the pair.. which is pretty good considering most pads go from around 500-1000 at my local hockey store.

Another reason as to why I will most likely get the 3rd style is that I don't feel like wasting another 300+ on gloves and a new blocker..However it would be nice to use the same style of pads Roberto Luongo uses.

Last edited:
who here plays floor hokcey? i play ice hockey and floor hockey but in my floor hockey game we were losing 6-2 with 3 minutes left and i scored 3 goals and then my friend scored 2 goals so we won by 1 and then went on to win the championship. does anybody else play floor hockey or have any exciting stories about hockey comebacks

I play mostly roller hockey however I have done floor hockey with my P.E class.
Hmm one of my best saves in floor hockey would have to be when a player on the opposing team took a slap shot which hit the crossbar and as it was going down I put my glove behind my back and caught it before it hit the ground and bounced in.

As for roller hockey we lost our championship game one year due to a horrible ref. A player on my team took a hard slap shot which went in then came out after it bounced off the netting and the ref didn't see it so he called it no goal. Right after that they get a breakaway and score the game winning goal.

My school as a program called "hockey Skills" and were on the ice every Monday, wednesday, and 2nd fridays. And thursdays was floor hockey, as for tuesday it was practice your skating on a SkateMill thing/ lift weights. As for the secound friday not on the ice it was all dry land stuff...

Thats cool. My school offers a class similar to that however they mostly are on the ice and do little to no floor hockey.

Back