All Things Hockey

JCpackers05 said:
Clemenson! back up for the devils last year. i didnt like him very much...

devils play the panthers tonight. devils need to step it up, everyone in their division is playing strongly.

Well maybe if they played Scotty more, and Brodeur didn't play 78 games.
It also helps that Toskala is injured, and Raycroft is good :lol:

Also like the song there in your sig, song's from NHL 04?

wiiman14 said:
That was scray, Kaberle scored

I know, when Tampa tied it with 41 seconds left I just about threw my remote at the TV. Then it went to a shootout, I was thinking alright here we go again.

Then Maurice was going to use Kaberle, Sundin, and Steen (didn't need to shoot, Kabs and Sundin won it for us) in the shootout. Kaberle's move was sick as well, along with Sundin's classic backhand.

I've decided to start posting pictures in this thread. Many of which will be of goalies supporting possibly new gear and or their current equipment set up.

Sabby Sporting Vintage Gear (Sherwood)​

c422383339bf2d25fa7bd36a654ca7ed-ge.jpg

Must say, I love vintage gear.

I love the Vintage gear as well, along with the Jerseys.
I think I noticed those pads yesterday during the Pens and Sabres outside game. They showed Sabourin on the bench I believe during a break.

Unfortunately they didn't give Sabby the start. Oh well, the Pens still managed to pull off a win. Was a great game to watch.

Oh and if I had the money, I'd buy myself a nice set of vintage Sherwood/TPS gear. :)

CantGetAWii: yes its from NHL 04 :lol: i love the song.

devils beat the panthers, finally score in the first period, AND on the powerplay! even though it was a 5 on 3 lol. oh well. very sloppy game, wasnt pretty at all but they got the win!

P.S - GO CANUCKS! playing the Rangers tonight...

I believe the Canucks won 3-0 last night against the Rangers.

devils were in Boston tonight. unfortunatley weekes played. i hate when the back up plays. but yeahhhh. devils trailed 4-2 going into the 3rd. outshot the bruins aboutttt 20-2 in the 3rd. scored with about 9 min left to make it 4-3. continued to dominate couldnt score. last like 10 seconds Gionta right in the crease had a whack at a puck easily should have been a goal however a bruin defender stretched right out along the goal line and got it with his arm........i basically am beyond pissed with disappointment.

and i didnt notice this but apparently in the devils flyers game Darien Hatcher bit Travis Zajac's finger....lol. idk whats gonna happen.

Some news..

Vancouver Canucks' Luongo to be a dad
Vancouver Sun
Published: Friday, January 04, 2008

VANCOUVER - Canucks superstar goalie Roberto Luongo has something new to celebrate, this of an off-ice nature. He and his wife, Gina, are expecting their first child, who is due just about when the NHL playoffs start.

"We're expecting a girl and we're pretty excited about it," Luongo said Friday.

The baby is scheduled to arrive the first week of April. The Canucks play their final regular-season game April 5.

god damn, hockey is such a great sport, our local rink just got an upgrade, from nets to glas and we got some new ice, hopfully ill be the first to put a head through a pannal!! :p oh btw i play defence, and also up front sometimes, i prefer defence, i just got a new pair of skates off ebay lol, ive only just started to play, this is my first season, im in the under 17's and the rest of my team is made up of players who play for our local team the northstars, so were wining the comp so far :p and also the championships is comin to australia!

Ouch I saw a player trying to gauge the opponents eyes out at a pitsburg match in the paper, anyone care to explain what happened?!

yeah flyers!! nitty with 54 saves against leafs. 3-2 win!!!

Back