All Things Hockey

mikeomatic2 said:
does anybody else play floor hockey or have any exciting stories about hockey comebacks

Not so much exiting, but I played defense for the most part in my indoor league. Occasional left wing. But I was one crazy on defense. Balls to the wall every game. I took so many slap shots to the shins my leg pads cracked. I had shitty equipment because we all did. It was just a summer league, all local teams.

I kinda miss having the bad-ass battle scars.

MY PLAYOFF PICKS!!!!!!!!

1 x - DETROIT* 106
2 x - ANAHEIM* 106
3 x - VANCOUVER* 101

4 x - NASHVILLE 105
5 x - DALLAS 102
6 x - SAN JOSE 100
7 x - MINNESOTA 98
8 CALGARY 96

1 x - BUFFALO* 107
2 x - PITTSBURGH* 101
3 ATLANTA* 93
4 x - OTTAWA 102
5 x - NEW JERSEY 100
6 TAMPA BAY 90
7 NY RANGERS 89
And for 8th I see Leads coming in over Habs
9 TORONTO 87
8 MONTREAL 88

another hat trick for cheechoo plus 4 assists from joe today, all i know is sharks won't have any problems scoring in the playoffs.

That is until they have to face the Vancouver Canucks and Roberto Luongo..

Canucks will take the Sharks in six

Sounds good to me.

Yeah starter of thread must start things that happen in da thread! :arf:

haha. I figure we use the same scoring structure as NCAA brackets.....whatever that is. make a template, have people download them and type in their pics. Maybe ask a mod to sticky a thread just for the life of the competition for everyone to upload their brackets to, lock the thread once the playoffs start so no one can change and have one or two of us keep score at home.

tank said:
haha. I figure we use the same scoring structure as NCAA brackets.....whatever that is. make a template, have people download them and type in their pics. Maybe ask a mod to sticky a thread just for the life of the competition for everyone to upload their brackets to, lock the thread once the playoffs start so no one can change and have one or two of us keep score at home.

Nice idea. Someone better get started on this the playoffs will be here in no time.

I think I can make a bracket. it will have to be posted as soon as all the playoff teams are locked. Might be very soon for the West.

Ok heres my picks

WEST EAST

1.Detroit Red Wings* 1.Buffalo Sabers*
2.Vancouver Canucks* 2.New Jersey Devils*
3.Anaheim Ducks* 3.Atlanta Thrashers*
4.Nashville Predators 4.Pittsburgh Penguins
5.San Jose Sharks 5.Ottawa Senators
6.Dallas Stars 6.Tampa Bay Lighting
7.Calgary Flames 7.Montreal Canadiens
8.Minnesota Wild 8.Toronto Maple Leafs

I never really cared for hockey. I started a new job and alot of employees would go to watch the local hockey team and now I'm hooked. I just ordered a handful of PS2 games (for free) and made sure to throw in Gretzky 06.

Back