All Things MUSIC!

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
This is a last, desperate attempt to keep a music thread alive. Most people have created certain threads like "Favorite Band?" or "Favorite Song?". What i'm trying to do is create a thread where you can just talk about "All Things MUSIC!" Talk about anything music oriented...

So

I'm a drummer, I can play about any modern rock (punk, Alternative, pop) stuff; I can play a lil' bit of classical rock (i.e. The Police, Rush, etc.). I also like freestyling.

If you look in my profile, you can see my music list...

Umm, got an iPod....uhh, ya. This thread better live a long time, I want one of these music threads to stay ALIVE for once.

I play guitar, am learning to play piano, and I also play the Harmonica..I pretty much write my own songs but also play some existent songs from old bands...by the way, my favorite bands are Moenia and Linkin' Park

Axtlar said:
I play guitar, am learning to play piano, and I also play the Harmonica..I pretty much write my own songs but also play some existent songs from old bands...by the way, my favorite bands are Moenia and Linkin' Park
Right on, right on. You can post whatever your listening to along with the rest of your post btw.

Red Dress - Lovehatehero

Operation Ground and Pound - Dragonforce

:p

Does anyone know who sings that song that goes "there's a hole in the air"?

Axtlar said:
Does anyone know who sings that song that goes "there's a hole in the air"?
Don't know the group? Song title? ANYTHING?!?! What type of genre? Rock? Hip-hop? Soft R&B girly crap? :lol:

no!! not girly pop and boys bands..it's rock, and the song is called...There's a Hole in the Air:lol:

Finally! Linkin Park is finally releasing a new CD,Minutes to Midnight! I've been waiting for a new, ORIGINAL CD for years man!

Right now, I'm listening to various bands, all modern rock.

Seems like that problem was resolved...right now i'm PM'ing anyone I know plays instruments/likes music....

4 Words (To Choke Upon) - Bullet For My Valentine

*EDIT*
RedProdigy said:
Finally! Linkin Park is finally releasing a new CD,Minutes to Midnight! I've been waiting for a new, ORIGINAL CD for years man!

Right now, I'm listening to various bands, all modern rock.
FTW?!?! I've been looking for news on their new release for months now (it was rumored it was to be released this past December). Minutes to Midnight...cool dude, thx. Any particular sites that tell the release date of it? I heard they were gonna tour with MCR and play their new album. :D Is it true you think?

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Seems like that problem was resolved...right now i'm PM'ing anyone I know plays instruments/likes music....

4 Words (To Choke Upon) - Bullet For My Valentine
i play some instruments and likes music

Yeah I heard about Linkin' Park's new album coming out somtime in April..at least that's what I heard

Back