All Things MUSIC!

RedProdigy said:
Hey, I've been waiting for a new CD for years. 2 more months will not kill me! About the album released in 2005, that might be the mash-up CD.

The newest band I have bought a CD from is Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. It's their debut album (the band is new) and I love it. The album is called "Don't You Fake It".
Ya, they're pretty big right now...I used to like them (as in like 2 months) but then they began to be overplayed, then I realized I didn't like them as much as I had once thought.

Another band I like "A Change of Pace" (ACOP), in 2004 they released "An Offer You Can't Refuse"..WHILE THEY WERE STILL IN HIGH-SCHOOL. It's pretty awesome.

Home Is Where the Heart Is - ACOP

Well my ipod has died so I'm singing 'I wanna be a producer' from the musical 'The Producers' in my head while I'm on here (when I should be finishing off my ICT coursework).

surfinrach90 said:
Well my ipod has died so I'm singing 'I wanna be a producer' from the musical 'The Producers' in my head while I'm on here (when I should be finishing off my ICT coursework).
Ouch, be singin' the blues sista. :lol:

Now that I have an iPod, I could never live without it...probably the only machine that's actually necessary in my life...well, if I want to keep living that is.

The best song ever IMO is "Your Love" by The Outfield. Even though I love all classic rock and new stuff too. I cannot stand country or rap.

nivlac_rebuats said:
The best song ever IMO is "Your Love" by The Outfield. Even though I love all classic rock and new stuff too. I cannot stand country or rap.
Hallelujah, I agree with you 100%.

Red Is the New Black - Funeral For A Friend

(I'm trying to keep this thread alive... I was told to) I drum. :) I'm not a very good drummer but i still drum. Haven't been able to find a good private teacher lately so...yea. I have a iPod and it's my baby. I have about 1100 songs on it.

i was classically trained in the flute its been a long time (5+ years) since i last picked a flute up :(

"the saddest thing in life is wasted talent" - a bronx tale

in any event, i can still sing alright. i do karaoke with people from work on occassion and i cant help but sing in the shower lol. i do a good cher impression its nuts i sound just like her i won 500$ once in a contest singing "if i could turn back time" LOL! also i went to a bar on my 18th bday (fake id) and sang cher and won a stuft animal from the DJ :) it was too funny lol

usually when i go to karaoke i sing aretha franklin, heart, madonna, gloria estefan and other songs :) duets are fun too!

btw off subject SSBB_lover, wheres my sig ;) dont make me beat yo ass!!! lol!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
btw off subject SSBB_lover, wheres my sig ;) dont make me beat yo ass!!! lol!
*cough* I think these things should be discussed in a more personal setting (PM woman?!?!) *cough*

Bubba, I had no clue you were a drummer, you sly dog! :smilewinkgrin: Hehe, I wanna see you drum, see how we compare. :)

I can tolerate country (my parents are big on it) but I barely stand hip-hop. Is it partially because I'm white?

I've been going to purevolume.com and sampling bands. There's been a couple of ones that I really liked. Just can't remember the names...

RedProdigy said:
I can tolerate country (my parents are big on it) but I barely stand hip-hop. Is it partially because I'm white?

I've been going to purevolume.com and sampling bands. There's been a couple of ones that I really liked. Just can't remember the names...
Ooo, music site. Must join...

Uhh, I just completed another song yesterday: Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars. What an easy song! I think you might enjoy it Bubba.

I Should Be In School - Myself

I don't know if the thread asks this but my music taste is -
Mostly The Prodigy ,Aerosmith and Korn. (w00000t 3rd July AEROSMITH LIVE AT LATVIA!!!! Man... I' so excited!)
But I listen to anything I like. I don't have a specific music genre

XLaw said:
I don't know if the thread asks this but my music taste is -
Mostly The Prodigy ,Aerosmith and Korn. (w00000t 3rd July AEROSMITH LIVE AT LATVIA!!!! Man... I' so excited!)
But I listen to anything I like. I don't have a specific music genre
Hey man, it's All Things MUSIC! You can say anything you want as long as it has to do with music.

Never heard of The Prodigy...Aerosmith I never got into, but they're not bad...Korn is the better of the 3 (from what i've heard).

Still, cool music. :thumbsup:

Rock Your Socks - Tenacious D

speaking of instruments, look what i did last weekend....
n60607318_30680695_9717.jpg

Back