All Things MUSIC!

ssbb_lover said:
You made that thing?!
haha, no, thats me standing next to michael angelo batio.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok[/MEDIA]

Vid doesn't work, but that's awesome dude....now for the noob q of the day...

Who's mike angy batio? :lol:

asdfnick said:
ill give you the link to the vid. Hes basicly the greatest guitarist in the world, he used to be in the metal band Nitro. Heres a vid of him playing the guitar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutyA12z3Ok

and heres nitro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeu4EMgqjwc

Dude, that is REALLY awesome that you got to meet him.

He is probably the most technically amazing. In that sense, he may be the greatest. I'm not trying to burst your bubble, cause that is really cool that you met him, and I would love to also, but I think there are guitarist out there who are better. I guess that is just opinion. Did you get to play with him? Is he touring or something?

Tacos said:
Dude, that is REALLY awesome that you got to meet him.

He is probably the most technically amazing. In that sense, he may be the greatest. I'm not trying to burst your bubble, cause that is really cool that you met him, and I would love to also, but I think there are guitarist out there who are better. I guess that is just opinion. Did you get to play with him? Is he touring or something?
no we met him at the dean headquarters in tampa FL. My friend played with him tho. I understand that there are also great guitarists out there, but he just really knows what hes doing.

ssbb_lover said:
Ouch, be singin' the blues sista. :lol:

Now that I have an iPod, I could never live without it...probably the only machine that's actually necessary in my life...well, if I want to keep living that is.

Yeah I know what you mean lol..since I got mine I can't go anywhere without it

Used to get Piano lessons. Reeeally into Hip-hop. None of that 'fiddy' crap. Stuff that most of you guys have never heard of :) and I love some soul music to like Bill Withers. I also recently have started liking John Legend, and a couple of songs from some indie groups. I have about 100-200 albums too.
That's about it :)

I'm listening to the TV atm :D

This forum seriously needs a Movie, TV and Music section.
I've tried making threads but it's not helping much.

Now listening to November Rain, Welcome to the Jungle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, and Sweet Child o' Mine. Working on Slash sig too. Guess I'm just obsessed with G'n'R today. Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC. YAY

I also like some modern stuff too, such as Staind, Trapt, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, etc. Oh forgot Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Brawny said:
Now listening to November Rain, Welcome to the Jungle, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, and Sweet Child o' Mine. Working on Slash sig too. Guess I'm just obsessed with G'n'R today. Metallica, Aerosmith, AC/DC. YAY

I also like some modern stuff too, such as Staind, Trapt, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, etc. Oh forgot Red Hot Chili Peppers.
I (overall) like your taste. :D Looks like we both got similar ears.

Anyone else not learn to play an instrument, and now regret it? I have some hope though, the fastest guitar shredder living now didn't start playing until he was 17.

mmmmmmmmmmm...... hardcore

mmmmmmmmmmm..... Versus The Mirror

anyone going to any concerts soon, some of my freinds are going to see Brand New, yukk

brand new is graet, i was at their concert a while ago. Their new stuff is awesome. Whats wrong tih brand new <b>random taco</b>? its good to like a wide varity of music :nono:

Back