All Things MUSIC!

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
just never did,

i like

altenative punk hardcore metal emo indie ska
doesnt brand new fit into all those genres pretty much? have you heard their new stuff?

oh well thats cool tho, i like pretty much every type honestly, my zune is loaded from evertyhing from acdc to prince

asdfnick said:
doesnt brand new fit into all those genres pretty much? have you heard their new stuff?

oh well thats cool tho, i like pretty much every type honestly, my zune is loaded from evertyhing from acdc to prince

definitely not hardcore, or ska

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
definitely not hardcore, or ska
i said "pretty much all those genres.

On a different note, im trying to get a vast array of music on my zune, can some of you reccomend some good (or your favorite) songs to put on there?

My current faves are Guns and Roses as you can tell by my new sig.

Um, I used to listen to mostly modern stuff, but my friend has recently turned my to a classic rock kinda guy.

Yeah I've been listening to alot of classic rock lately..lot of the old stuff Guns N Roses etc..

Loving the sig btw :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm really lucky I found that pic of him. All I really did was add a gradient, moved the signature, and added the text. Looks great imo.

I need to find comfortably numb on the interwebs for free....

I like punk rock (Blink 182, The Offspring, The Clash), rock (sum 41, RHCP), classic rock (the Who, Rush, The Beatles), punk ska (Reel Big Fish), and a teeny, little bit of hip-hop (the roots, NAS)

I play the drums and my favorite drummers are Travis Barker, Keith Moon, Neil Peart, ?ueslove, and Stevo 32.

I don't know if I said this but I think LostProphets rock. I like the song "A Town called Hypocrisy".

I'm liking Bullets for my Valentine as well.

I'm into Rancid, AFI, Tiger Army, Flogging Molly, Millencolin, Anti-Flag, The Arcade Fire...

Anyone hear the new Blaqkaudio song?! It's awesome IMO. Check it out, www.myspace.com/blaqkaudio

RedProdigy said:
I don't know if I said this but I think LostProphets rock. I like the song "A Town called Hypocrisy".

theyre good

i need some recommendations for metal, black metal, and hardcore???

anyone have anything worth sharing??? i have 10GB on my zune i wanna fill up

I would recommend some bands but I'm not sure what you really want. I don't know what is "metal" or "black metal" or "hardcore" enough for you. Sorry. :/

RedProdigy said:
I would recommend some bands but I'm not sure what you really want. I don't know what is "metal" or "black metal" or "hardcore" enough for you. Sorry. :/

music that feels like your repeatedly getting hit in the face with a baseball bat, hahahaha

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
music that feels like your repeatedly getting hit in the face with a baseball bat, hahahaha

.... Sorry, got nothing. I haven't heard anything like that. Or maybe I'm not that inspired by music...

Back