All this trash talking about PS3 having no games needs to stop, it just came out!

Cyan Russel

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2006
The PS3 is good, it just that it costs too much!!!
BUT THE THING IM MAD ABOUT IS, WHY IS THERE PEOPLE SAYING THAT IT HAS NO GAMES!!! C-MON, THE SYSTEM JUST CAME OUT, GIVE IT SOME SLACK!!

Trust Me More Games Are Coming Out For It!

380 PS3 Games by March 2008
Sony promises 200 retail and 180 PlayStation Network games for release.

UK, June 21, 2007 - Kazuo Hirai, the new president of Sony Computer Entertainment, has promised there will be 380 games released for PlayStation 3 by March 2008 - consisting of 200 retail titles and 180 PlayStation Network games.

Speaking to Japanese newspaper Nikkei Business Daily, Hirai explained that Sony plans to release this glut of games within the company's current business year, starting back in March 2007. That, fact fans, equates to seven PS3 released each week to meet Hirai's promise. Worldwide, there are currently 60 titles available for PS3 along with 50 PSN games, meaning Sony certainly has its work cut out.

Hirai also stated that Sony will work closely with videogame publishers to ensure better marketing, including events and in-store promotions, to bolster the PS3's sales.

Your thoughts! (Oh no flaming/spamming please)

Trust me the wii has great games, i never said it shouldnt have games, plus more peeps get on ps3 instead of wii............. now lets get back on topic!!!

If you've beem reading the ps3 forums then you wouldnt be saying omg

Meh, not many games isnt a prob for me, its the price tag that Donald Trump would go "wtf" at...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Meh, not many games isnt a prob for me, its the price tag that Donald Trump would go "wtf" at...

lol.

Yeah, there are some ok games coming out in future. but thats not an excuse that it just came out. 66% of the consoles 'just came out'. :p

Tails McCloud~ said:

Hey you above me ^ same here lol

"wtf" lol... :lol:

my mate has a ps3.....i love nintendo and i will always be faithful but the ps3 is impressive and does have some alright game titles(quality not quantity)but as tails mcloud said the price tag is one of the main things that sucks about the ps3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over 100 of them are downloadable games. It's not looking good for Sony at all. They shouldn't brag about such small numbers. Most of those games will be made by EA, Activision, THQ. EA makes over 180 games a year. Sony should talking more about PS3 Home. What the heck happened to it?

SSBBFan101 said:
wii just came out, it has games. thats no excuse, saying "ps3 just came out, give it a break!" omg.
dude wtf?
wii has no good games either, except zelda, which was a gamecube port, and maybe paper mario, which was another gamecube port
/fail

sagema said:
Over 100 of them are downloadable games. It's not looking good for Sony at all. They shouldn't brag about such small numbers. Most of those games will be made by EA, Activision, THQ. EA makes over 180 games a year. Sony should talking more about PS3 Home. What the heck happened to it?

since you seem to be selective in your news source, Home is currently being beta tested. You might have noticed by now, but Sony isnt really advertising projects in developement. They dont need to explain HOME more than they already have. And no, as a PS3 owner, they are not all downloadable games. Very few are, and feel free to head over to places like game spot, where the top rated Wii games are... *shock* virtual console titles that you *shock* download, and that *shock* came out years ago on an older platform.

The Wii is in the same boat. They have very few good games out right now, however the big difference is, do you want to play cooking mama or resistance fall of man? Anyone with a head on their shoulders can go to a game story, look at the wii selection and the PS3 section and say. "dear god, what a small selection for both. Now do I was some ulta cartoony semi kid games or do I want more mature and graphically pleasing games? Do I want simple gameplay, or indepth gameplay?" Thats what it comes down to.

The wii also attracts the cheap crowd, meaning, some of them will always hate what costs the most, even if its the best **** in the world. Welcome to the world of fan kiddies.

(sorry don't mean to flame the ps3 through a biased love-nintendo-only post)

i said this before, again i dont' mean to say "it's too high priced" with it's technology, that's fine, i just don't think anyone is going ot get his/her money worth, especially if they are a selective gamer...

shut up shiftfallout, why did you have to say cooking mama, you are really harcore biased, and then you think everyone here is nintendo fanboys

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
(sorry don't mean to flame the ps3 through a biased love-nintendo-only post)

i said this before, again i dont' mean to say "it's too high priced" with it's technology, that's fine, i just don't think anyone is going ot get his/her money worth, especially if they are a selective gamer...

shut up shiftfallout, why did you have to say cooking mama, you are really harcore biased, and then you think everyone here is nintendo fanboys
lol @ cooking mama

And so it starts...once again. I am proud of you for backing up your systems. Now, you are not paid by Sony and Nintendo for saying these things, you guys know that right?

Sovieto said:
lol @ cooking mama

lol, I was going for laughs.

But honestly, mushroomed mario, if I want some light hearted simple gametime, I will play my wii. If i want to play the good games I grew up with, snes, PC, .. I will play my PS3.

I dont hate any of the companies behind these consoles. Thats just stupid. I am entitled to mention the truth about the wii. Now you have two options at this point, laugh and say "yep, Im fine with what the Wii really is" or you can be "omg no the wii is the god!, its more than what it really is!! and everything else suckorz!!!1". Take your pick.

If I say the Wii uses a 700mhz cpu and a graphics chip that makes new school look old school, then accept it and be happy with it. If you flip out it means it hit a nerve, that you yourself must understand the Wiis weakness and it bothers you, but you are too much of a fanboy to admit it so you flip out like a ninja on crack.

In this case, Nintendo is clearly milking the cow for all its worth. Must suck being thought of as a cow huh? Im not biased towards or agaist the Wii, but rather I am baised against fanboys who live in a fantasy world where the console matters more than the actual games. Gamers play for games, not the companies that make the platform they are on. The wii has offered the least this generation, its clearly running off of a fad that will die out, and they have not put much effort into next gen gaming. I can accept that, but I wont deny its not happening.

Last edited:
Back