All this trash talking about PS3 having no games needs to stop, it just came out!

lol I wouldn't be surprised if over 100 people camped there.

I see why Shift has fun around here, most of these people are completely stupid

"Most" is an understatement Cel.

As you can see they pick 1 of two things and go to war. Price, price, price, no games, no games, price, price, price. Then they go back into their grottos and try again.

That reminds me, i know wario2oooo is going so if anyone else is, ill be wearing a zelda shirt that has a 2d link and says "OLDE SCHOOL"and a zelda sweater.

Yea, for america, not sure about euro but it should be the same. The anniversary versions will only be available in america.

FINAL FANTASY is rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) by the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) and will ship to retailers on June 26, 2007. FINAL FANTASY II is rated T (Teen) and will ship to retailers on July 24, 2007. For more information about the ESRB, please visit http://www.esrb.org. The anniversary editions of FINAL FANTASY and FINAL FANTASY II will be available separately at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $29.99 (USD) each.

Yea, the games are. So you could buy them from here, but then i would have anything to brag about =D

Meant the games, oops... If you get yours signed you'll have a lot to brag about! And if you see new stuff about Final Fantasy 13... Any chance of that?

CyanRussel said:
How do you know all this?!
Your just speaking out of opinion.:scared:

To: Joe

well the no games part wasnt an opinion.
(BTW there is a quote button)

Back