ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

Axtlar said:
You left out a bunch:

Raid Over the River
rotr63yw.jpg

Bomberman Land Wii
300px-Bombermanlandwii.jpg

Kirby Wii
Kirby_GCN.png

Midnight(Previously known as Darkness), Orb

Super Fruit Fall
250px-Super_Fruitfall.jpg

TMNT
tmnt_teaser1sheetboxart_160w.jpg

Thorn

and here's a pic for Bust-a-Move Bash:
250px-BAM_Bash.jpg

I know I probably left out a little more...anyways theres a lot of games to list....but thanks for informing me and the pics...I'll add them!

CantGetAWii said:
yeah i realize that but i said it was good stuff. As for ssbb in the summer I have just read it several times, each time it said the summer. Im not so sure about Super Mario Galaxy being pushed back either. Ive seen it in magazines several times saying the spring, and the spring is still a bit away.

thanks for the comment
well lets hope Mario Galaxy isnt going to be pushed back...but I still dont want to fool people just yet into thinking its spring...and SSBB in Summer...yeah I think its going to be in summer too but still I need it to be official to put it down

yah something yah hasent been talked about was the kirby game originally for the GCN but is moving to the wii, no real info about it but i love 3d platform kirby games ever since kirby and the crystal shards for N64 it was awsum

CantGetAWii said:
good stuff but many of the games do have release dates.

SSBB- most likely the summer
Super Mario Galaxy- spring
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption- spring not q4
Battalion Wars 2-spring
Big Brain Academy- Feb
Pokemon Battle Revolution- spring
uhhh. so where the hell do you get this tuff. of all those pokemon is the obnly correct one. dont be expecting metroid, super mario galxy, or ssbb until after Q2, metroid prob. coming out first, then galaxy, and finally ssbb out late '07.

Cap'n Crunch said:
uhhh. so where the hell do you get this tuff. of all those pokemon is the obnly correct one. dont be expecting metroid, super mario galxy, or ssbb until after Q2, metroid prob. coming out first, then galaxy, and finally ssbb out late '07.

uhhh, either nintendo magazine or egm magazine. SSBB coming out in the summer not much of a stretch, the summer is ways away, same with the spring. Nintendo was orignally going to have metriod out at launch but delayed it till spring, i can see them delaying it even more. and ive seen mario galaxy coming out in the spring several times. thats where i got my "tuff". and yes battalion wars 2 is online.

Last edited:
Axtlar said:
You left out a bunch:

Raid Over the River
rotr63yw.jpg

Bomberman Land Wii
300px-Bombermanlandwii.jpg

Kirby Wii
Kirby_GCN.png

Midnight(Previously known as Darkness), Orb

Super Fruit Fall
250px-Super_Fruitfall.jpg

TMNT
tmnt_teaser1sheetboxart_160w.jpg

Thorn

and here's a pic for Bust-a-Move Bash:
250px-BAM_Bash.jpg
he didnt leave out kirby wii

Yeah but I put a pic of that game that's why I included it..plus he just added what I provided

Last edited:
nice information OP. This is a nice website I use dedicated to the exact same cause as this thread. I don't know how often it is updated but it always seems to include titles I have never heard of.

Most notibly there seems to be an almost (intentional or not) 3/3/3 split between "mature" titles, "children" titles, and, "everybody" titles. Not that I'm fussed too much as I like a lot of the child orientated titles just as much (spongebob anyone?) it is just an interesting statistic for all those "Nintendo is for kids" nay sayers.

Yay! I'm loking out for SSBB, If Melee was fun I can't wait for Brawl. I'm also looking at galaxy, and sims. I'm really excited :)

Does anyone know whether or not there will be an NHL game this fall for the Wii?

Back