ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

yea i used to love square back when it was.. idk pre 2000? Anything after 2000 seems the companys gone way down, to be honest i love Dragon Quest.. but I think the new one will piss me off just like the new FF games do, and same Star ocean was good for #1 & #2, i didn't really like #3

See, Star Ocean = Tri-Ace who used to be partners with Enix, Enix paired with Square, Tri-Ace = individual developer ^_^ I like Tri Ace for the titles they do have but they don't have much else..

I pray that FF comes to the Wii in its original version. Now I know its probably a long stretch to a complete impossiblity for FF 13 to come to Nintendo. But I'd love to hear that Final Fantasy 14 is coming to the Wii in 2008 or 2009. Especially if 13 doesn't do quite as well on the PS3 as its expected to and Crystal Chronicles (which looks pointless to me) does really good on the Wii. I love this thread though. so many games coming to the Wii. I need to secure my job fast!

Why would 13 be impossible? Though it's development, I'm 99% posotive it isn't in the stadges where they actually code the game, Infact It's probally still in the brainstorming *finishing touches on the storyline, and ideas for the system and such* before they actually do the hardcore coding, It wouldnt be hard to put it on the wii fromt hat point, even if afterwords, Titles can come to multiple systems, it's all a matter of Square-Enix's point of view, and we can already see they are favoring the wii, Their bring Dragon Quest to the wii, thats like one of their most respected titles...

Really!? I honestly hope you're right cuz I've seen the trailers for it and its so freaking awesome. I just love the character and the music. Like it might be the BEST FF to ever come out so far. So heres to hoping right?

well i can't be certain, I don't really follow FF anymore.. not since FF10, when i completely lost all my love for the game.

But I think their still doing the GFX/System/Planning etc. I'm not sure.. even if they do release it to PS3, they can always port it to wii sicne the wii's doing relatively well.

when i get my wii games i want asap are:
sonic and the secret rings
mario galaxy
mario part 8
kirby wii
metroid
and mybe bomberman...

not impressed,not enough tittles to make me buy it again. Wii Music Orchestra!?!?!You gotta be kidding me

i think i just messed my pants...i saw like 8 games that i was for sure gonna buy, idk how im gnna afford this, btw am i the only one interested in tmnt, it sounds nerdy but i played the hell outta those games on sega, was tmnt ever on the snes?

Nice! We've been playing our wii pretty much non stop since we bout it 2 weeks ago! Im SOOO looking forward to mario galaxy and for Metroid Prime 3! Almost done with twilight princess.

I really REALLY hope square enix keeps dragon quest on Nintendo's consoles

scubasteve said:
i think i just messed my pants...i saw like 8 games that i was for sure gonna buy, idk how im gnna afford this, btw am i the only one interested in tmnt, it sounds nerdy but i played the hell outta those games on sega, was tmnt ever on the snes?

No, I consider myself to be the biggest TMNT fan and I will be getting that game; the graphics look good and the concept too, and I wish for it not to be based entirely on the movie for it not to suck, because we all know those kinda games tend to be bad..I'm also looking forward for the movie in March! I can't wait, I liked the TMNT(cartoons) since I was 3 or 4(1988, 1989) and then watched the movie which is more dark and serious than the cartoons and is not based on the cartoons but more of the comics, and then when I was 10 I was introduced to the TMNT comic books and man was I enthrilled; I loved that the turtles were not cartoony and parodical, but obscure and serious and there were themes and symbolism just like in a book, I liked them alot, and then I watched the 2nd and third movies and weren't as good as the first, then the show appeared and it sucked, I mean they added a female turtle? Venus? what the hell? and after a 7 year hiatus (I believe) the Turtles are back with their new cartoon based entirely on the comics but more focused for children and then the new movie. I collect every single action figure of them including the new based on the movie...I hope the Turtles' lives keep on going and even my grandsons know of them. oh and yes, there were plenty of TMNT games on snes: Turtles in time, Tournament Fighters, TMNT 4 and others

Back