ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

RedProdigy said:
I want too many games lol. I'm also curious about Sword of Legendia.

As well as I!
Im just wondering how its gonna turn out...like how in the world they're going to use the wii mote! It is part of the Tales series so I expect it to be good!
I just looked back and I really 13 games on that list....but those are just the titles im really really excited for....

Last edited:
I think my boyfriend is more into the current games. I can't really say that I share the same excitement with him on that, I'm still having a blast with the vc seeing if I still have the same stamina as I did when I first beat these games well over 10 years ago

Andre said:
not impressed,not enough tittles to make me buy it again. Wii Music Orchestra!?!?!You gotta be kidding me

That's what I said back when I heard about this "Guitar Hero" game. I mean, how stupid must that be? ;)

Does anyone knows if there will be a harvest moon game???????????????????:mad2: i love that game :)

BTW im the biggest TMNT Fan ,, sry 4 u

Last edited:
MagusLegend said:
Does anyone knows if there will be a harvest moon game???????????????????:mad2: i love that game :)

BTW im the biggest TMNT Fan ,, sry 4 u

Yeah,this year.....didnt I put it on the list.....confused

update: It also could be next year...but really Ive got no idea....either does anyone else

Last edited:
... Galaxy i can not resist! Though Nintendo have named a release date (sort of) I feel like we are all guessing. Come on, March - Christmas? I cant beleive you nintendo :wtf:.

:cornut: Any word yet on a HOCKEY game??! must..... Shoot..... PUCKS!!!!!!!:cornut:

NelsonHigh said:
:cornut: Any word yet on a HOCKEY game??! must..... Shoot..... PUCKS!!!!!!!:cornut:

Well we havent heard anything yet....but I wouldnt doubt it

hey people... is it true winning eleven coming to Wii...? or it just a rumour..? Hmm...

Hmm Mario Hockey now I see why they didn't make it

@Joe
yEa...Hopefully Konami really release winning eleven to Wii... :D
but still until now i dont have my wii yet... >.< the price in my country just too expensive... damn... its like almost $400 US

Back