Almost as if...

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
SOO many of you hradcore wii fans are getting 360s looks like it is true what Peter Moore said: "Tell me why you would buy a $600 PS3. People are going to buy two (machines.) They're going to buy an Xbox and they're going to buy a Wii... for the price of one PS3."
I know he's right but wow!
all of you used to be bias to nintendo and it looks likr alot of ye are buying 360 and those that don't have the money to say they really want to have wii60!

i'm considering a 360, money wise its an impossibility at the moment though, the online just looks like so much ownage.

ive always preferred xbox to Nintendo lol. however they are both really good systems but i just prefer xbox. i dont know what i would do without my Xbox LIVE lol

Think the reason people are buying 360s is due to a few things
1) wii is a hype console once you have played a few times thats it
2) the 360 has better graphics and online gameplay
3) compared to the ps3 the 360 is a good price for what you get
4) the two selling points of the wii is its interaction and its vc games if it did not have these they would not even be selling
I guess the wii is a good price and given time it will have a good list of titles
but its gonna be a long fight to over power the big 2 i have a wii myself and 360 but i play the wii for its vc games which makes it a exspensive emulator when i wanna play next gen games its the 360 more often than not.

I been considering a 360 for a while..now they price has dropped a lot I might just pick one up when my college money goes through.

It seems like a lot of people have realized that Nintendo are not the only ones that make good systems. With the Wii60 you get the best of american games and great japanese games.

Not saying the PS3 will not have some amazing games, but for the price of both, it's tough not to complain. I think as nintendo gamers grow up, they begin to realize the appeal of mature games... but you can never get too old to play Nintendo.

I own a Wii and a PS2, and maybe a 360 in the future...if they get more RPGs.

I'm still a PS fan, but I will not support a system that is a platform for unnecessary technology (Why Sony?! Why Blue-ray).

Last edited:
I've been wit xbox since the very beginning (camped for it) i was very skeptical on the Wii and refused to buy into it until i played it, but after playing it i was immediately sold, and I agree that the best way to go is own a 360 and Wii, best of both worlds, it's a beautiful thing

luckio said:
4) the two selling points of the wii is its interaction and its vc games if it did not have these they would not even be selling
I guess the wii is a good price and given time it will have a good list of titles
but its gonna be a long fight to over power the big 2 i have a wii myself and 360 but i play the wii for its vc games which makes it a exspensive emulator when i wanna play next gen games its the 360 more often than not.

You're completely wrong about 1 and 4 but its no big deal. Lots of people play the Wii for the games coming out on the Wii right now whether you choose to believe it or not. I respect Microsoft and I do like some of their games but I'll chooose Nintendo anyday over it because it gives me more joy to play a variety of games that have real depth to em instead of the same old "shoot to kill" games on XBox 360 and PS3.

minto said:
i sold my psp and my phone for money to a 360

Sad, 360 is a GREAT Console but selling your Phone? :( I need my Txts lol

luckio said:

1 - No it's not. It's ALWAYS good
2 - That it does
3 - That is correct [Plus the OPTION of a HD Player, It's not Forced]
4 - The two selling points of the 360 are ONLINE and GRAPHICS, Without them it's crap

So :p - I like the 360 too [Shame im only living on EMA] but 1 and 4 are kinda wrong

Last edited:
I have 560 dollars in my bank account but will never buy an Xbox 360, I will use that money for Wii games and accessories, I don't care what people say, I'm sticking with Nintendo the whole way.

Axtlar said:
I have 560 dollars in my bank account but will never buy an Xbox 360, I will use that money for Wii games and accessories, I don't care what people say, I'm sticking with Nintendo the whole way.
Well you special.;) jk
But i do want to see the day when Axtlar says:"I want a 360 so bad!" or I just bought a 360, long live wii60!"

that would be a memorable day for wiichat but if wiitendo did that even more memorable!

Back