Aloha

RideIt

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2007
Hello every body... My name's Niki and I just bought a Wii a couple of weeks ago.

welcome to wiichat :)

im the supermod around here. basically anyone with a mushroom (except for the red one and the green reputation ones) means they are staff. any questions feel free to ask :)

are you hawaiian or something? (the aloha)

Welcome! And are you a member of cast from 'lost'? *hopes it is kate*

sorry to burst your bubble, rideit, but we dont allow other websites to be "advertised" in the sigs. i appologize but i have to edit it.

Welcome! Enjoy the time you stay unbanned! Your not off to a very good start. Not that I've started well. Nearly all my threads have been locked...

JT. said:
Welcome! Enjoy the time you stay unbanned! Your not off to a very good start. Not that I've started well. Nearly all my threads have been locked...

Yeh, i've been banned around 4 times now, don't tell anyone though.

hey im kgard10 do u wanna add my wii number i jus got one if u do my number is8748 3173 29510163 :) send a message if you did so i can see if i have already added yours

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sorry to burst your bubble, rideit, but we dont allow other websites to be "advertised" in the sigs. i appologize but i have to edit it.

Not a problem and no I'm not hawaiian :D

XwiimasturX said:
welcome to wiichat. ur profile name is dirty. teehee. jk, but welcome.

Get ur mind out of teh gutter... :lol:

lee.jarratt said:
Welcome! And are you a member of cast from 'lost'? *hopes it is kate*

Are you kidding me! I love to eat way to much too be stuck on an Island with no food and a bunch of drama.... That's a pic from my boat.

Back