Already starting to Ship the wii

Sep 24, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
4815-7837-6805-1378
Today i went to my local Future Shop and ask how many they where having...they said we don't know they didn't ship everything yet...we only got 10 in are warehouse right now...

This means that every store are starting to already get them in their warehouse... to be prepare for launch...

in other news...my local Wal-mart is getting 40 Nintendo wii at launch and are opening at 7 Am.

in other news again...i have Pre Ordered Legend of Zelda TP and Red Steel at ,my local EB Games...and i am so f***en Happy its not even funny

um yeh lots of stores already have them in there back room and have had them for a few weeks now

oh ok ....here in canada we just got are shipment..i say we go steal one on the back room lol kidding of course and then again...lol

Demon Slayer said:
Today i went to my local Future Shop and ask how many they where having...they said we don't know they didn't ship everything yet...we only got 10 in are warehouse right now...

This means that every store are starting to already get them in their warehouse... to be prepare for launch...

in other news...my local Wal-mart is getting 40 Nintendo wii at launch and are opening at 7 Am.

in other news again...i have Pre Ordered Legend of Zelda TP and Red Steel at ,my local EB Games...and i am so f***en Happy its not even funny

40? That's alot man, awesome. I hope my local Costco gets that many in. Since you have to be a member, I can show up at 7am and arrive to barely any line and wait for a couple hours 'till they open.

Jenova said:
That means Kiosks are going to start popping up!
Kiosks?!? whats that?!?

Sorry if its a stupid question and i should know that...

Demon Slayer said:
Kiosks?!? whats that?!?

Sorry if its a stupid question and i should know that...

A Kiosk as they refer to it, is where you get to play things. Like in the video game seciton, there'll be controllers for you to play the games on the tv screens.

Trulen said:
A Kiosk as they refer to it, is where you get to play things. Like in the video game seciton, there'll be controllers for you to play the games on the tv screens.

And I have no idea why it's called a Kiosk. :D

Oh My F***en God!!!! 2 weeks man just 2 weeks before its all mine...all mine!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA...this is seriously getting into my f***en Head....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon Slayer said:
Oh My F***en God!!!! 2 weeks man just 2 weeks before its all mine...all mine!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA...this is seriously getting into my f***en Head....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest making MOVIES! :D

You know what ill make a movie of my self Freaking out about the wii...lol it would be even better if i had that paper wii of yours Jenova!! I would Call it..Holy **** my own wii!!

Back