alright im new and i need some help

tiny oli

im new and need little he
:confused: helo well im new here and in need some help with the ledgend of zelda twilight princess.
this is the only zelda game i have, some poeple say i shouldnt of got it becuse i dont no the items and the monsters but others just say its harder for me, i agree with its harder for me.
ive gone quite far i recon and this is what i have to do nexst.
i have to go to the zoa under water creachers things to the tempol.
ive don that and i got quite far in there till i reached theres 2 levers over sone stars 1 at top and other at botem of stars. i cant jump and pull them like pefore becuse i just end up going up or doun the stairs.
my friend told me i need the clore shot thing.
:confused: ive spent agers trying to fined it, aparenly its in a dungen somewere with a mini bose or soemthing. im geting anyed now ive spent over 8 houres trying to fined it :mad2: well what i need help with is were is this clore shot.
oh and ive looked at clips on the net poeple have 10 lives nere the start i only have 6, that may sound bad but i thort it was nature but it apers not. im serching at the mo for lives.

tiny oli said:
soz about my spelling im dislexsik

Try clickin the ABC button when postin its a very handy spell checker
(also dyslexic)
Also please dont double post use the edit button

Byuakuya said:
Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay. Happy gaming.
Ctrl+c
Ctrl+v
Makes the same intro every time

Read the Rules

Read the tuts in the site feedback section.

can you copy paste and spell check the first post? So I can attempt to answer the question?

Back