Alright, so I have a lame question.

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
Yeah, this is probably really retarded of me and i know im really far behind most people....
but in the forest temple, I'm having trouble finding the key to open the cage of the 4th monkey. everything else in the forest temple i know how to do, i just missed this key. :frown2:
so yeah, this is probably annoying to most people but could ya help me out?

its in the same room with the 4th monkey, there is a chest above one of the pillar things before you cross over to the monkey. roll and hit the pillar to drop the chest and open it for the key

yeah exactly what he said :lol:
WOW your far behind I am going to the third temple now....
its a great game though!

Yeah, sorry about that, I blew by the pillar before...just found it like 5 seconds after posting this...DOH!

lol, thanks for the quick replies.

Yeah, Joe I know....but I haven't been able to play much this week...been really busy. I'll probably make some progress over the long weekend. But, I'm not a fast Zelda player anyway. Not that I'm retarded and lack basic problem solving skills (although this thread seems to contradict that). I just enjoy Zelda better when I pick it up and play for maybe an hour or so and put it down and find something else to do or just chill with Wii Sports for a while.

Back