Alternate Dragon Ball Series?

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
I was just browsing around and came across those classic clips from the anime and noticed they were the same scenes, but totally different quality and some art style, was there a rerelease of Dragon Ball or something?

Post some links
There was about four films

And many of the Japanese episodes have not been released within the North American region as well. Supposedly in a new series (I thought GT was the last one), Pan is a grandmother and things are far more advanced.

gah I cant find the clipa, they were more of a stumble upon thing, but in two seperate clips bulma had the normal blue hair in the original, you could tell from the animation and quality, then the newer looking one, where she had purple hair, and the quality was more defined

Darkprinny said:
Did you even read the post
whoa, well I dunno what happened before but when I hit the link it took me to youtube, but to some video of firefighters testing out thermal cameras.... but I clicked it now and seems to be working....

so thats from a film, not a whole new series?

Last edited:
Yep
Like I said its the best one and it inculdes the "where she keep her balls" bit

Kamikaze said:
And many of the Japanese episodes have not been released within the North American region as well. Supposedly in a new series (I thought GT was the last one), Pan is a grandmother and things are far more advanced.
nope that was the final movie

heres a question did anyone see the version when gogeta is vegto

i thought vegetto is wen they use the earrings to fuse and wen they use the fusion dance thats wen its gogette or is it the other way around... and yeah if pan is grandmother thats the last movie of the series..also there are a bunch of movies that were out in japan and have not made it our way ..dang it i for get wiich one but one of the movies was wen goku absorbs the spirit bomb just so he could kick some androids ass lol

you may have seen some Dragonball AF pictures. Its a fanfict which includes goku turning super saiyan 5. People have seen manga's of them in china but there extremely rare and there not official.

Back