Alvin and The Chipmunks Rock To Wii

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Brash Entertainment, the Hollywood-based game company "focused on developing compelling, high-quality games based on favorite films, television and music properties," announced the development of a game based on Grammy-winning children's group Alvin and the Chipmunks. Wii owners can expect the title to arrive this holiday season.

The Chipmunks' currently-untitled Wii debut will be a rhythm game that sees Alvin and the Chipmunks rise from playing school proms to the annual Burning Man festival, and eventually to the fictional "Rockathonapalooza."

The game's soundtrack will feature over 40 songs, all re-recorded in The Chipmunks' signature sound. Songs include:

* "All the Small Things" by Blink 182

* "It's Tricky" by Run DMC

* "Heartbreak Hotel" by Elvis Presley

* "All Star" by Smash Mouth

* "Shiny Happy People" by REM

"This holiday, Alvin, Simon and Theodore have been entirely redesigned with a bold new look for the launch of their first live action film and video game debut," said Ross Bagdasarian, Jr., CEO of Bagdasarian Productions. The live action film will be released in America on December 14.

Bagdasarian's father was best-known by the stage name David Seville. Seville created Alvin and the Chipmunks in 1958. Highlights of his career include an appearance in Alfred Hitchock's 1954 film Rear Window, and winning two Grammy Awards for "The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)" in 1959.

Seems like a lot of musical games coming out lately, anyways, I won't be buying this game, but maybe someone will. :lol:

I remember that show, it was a good show. =P
alvin_1187113561.jpg

There's a pic of them now. So this should be interesting, though I won't be getting it.

alvin and the chipmunks was an amazin programme! sounds like a not bad game!

we have someone in our school who looks like a chimpmunk and we always shout

"allllvvvin!!!" at him :lol:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
we have someone in our school who looks like a chimpmunk and we always shout

"allllvvvin!!!" at him :lol:
:lol::lol: oh yeah hes in our history class! :lol: retard!

I can see it working... but think ur right that the kids today will not appreciate it as much us us (a little older!!)

Sounds like a chipmunk version of Rock Band. Wonder if there will be instrument playing involved or what. This may just work for the kids...not for me though.

Back