Am I being stupid? I hope so, +,- and home button???

solva3

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2007
Hi there, I have recently bought a wii and have just bought zelda TP, however the plus, minus and home buttons dont work in the game. Ive swapped it and they still dont work. I just want to check that you can access the menu, options, items etc screen at the beginning of the game cant you? Its not something I need to 'unlock'?

I know its a daft question but I just want to check everything before I take it back (I'm going to get them to demonstrate it on a wii in the shop to find out if its my wii thats at fault, which i somehow think it is!!)

Very disappointed as I was really looking forward to playing this game!

Cheers for any help!

I forgot to say! These controls do work on the main wii screen and on other games (Ive only got 3)

Maybe there is something wrong with your copy of the game. Take the game back and see if it works in-store. If not, then I am sure that they will provide you with another copy of the game. Goodluck. :)

Hiya thanks for your post
I took it back to the shop and asked if I could have it demonstrated but they couldn't find a nun-chuck (not sure if that it spelled right) so I swapped it for another one and now this one doesn't work either.

My boyfriend rang the helpline and they said that apparently there was a batch that had been sent out in which the buttons didn't work.

I then went to the game shop in town to see if they had a wii set up they didn't.

I just want to use it on another wii to see if its the game or the wii.

PS The people at the shop told me to go back which I will

Sorry for rambling and ta for your help :)

Back