Am I completly stupid????

b1gt1ps

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Ok so I put in a gamecube game in my new wii...click on it..looks and loads fine..then pops up and says no controller detected...i take my gamecube controller and low and behold no spot to plug it in....do i need to buy another! accessory?? whats goin on here..hopefully im just not seeing something

Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer: On the top (If you have it vertically) there is a flip open the larger one and you should see 4 slots

god i am dumb...i just thought the little slot in the back was the only one that opened...sorry just bought it last night..thanks man!

No prob and the memory card is behind that

Don't feel stupid. My friend has a wii and had a wireless gamecube controller. Didn't plug the receiver in, it didn't work, and he thought it was crap until we told him he was stupid, not the wii. At least you knew you had to plug it in!

ok heres the next question...i have an sd card but no memory cards...can i save my data from my gamecube games to the sd card or do u have to go buy the card for it

i wish the wii classic controller played gamecube games, now i still have to go out and buy a gc controller, since i sold all my old stuff to buy the wii 0.0

codeking said:
Don't feel stupid. My friend has a wii and had a wireless gamecube controller. Didn't plug the receiver in, it didn't work, and he thought it was crap until we told him he was stupid, not the wii. At least you knew you had to plug it in!

Wow, that's just old person technology retarded there.

Back