Am I crazy?

ciaspy711 said:
I love that song. :D

Jeez, 29 hours! I'd go nuts.
Yeah. I was listening to that song when I saw this thread. ^_^ But anways I just walked into Wal-Mart at 2pm on a Thursday & got mine. No waiting no nothing.

You're so lucky. I call my mom everyday at lunch and pester her to call the EB Games. That's why she's so willing to get up so early... she wants me to stop pestering her at work. xD

paintba||er said:
Its not crazy. I camped in a tent outside of Walmart for 29 hours to get mine. Now that is a bit crazy.

Oh noes, it's the mormons getting to you lol.
----------------------
That's funny that you have to camp 6 months after release though. Ha ha ha.

I know one kid who stayed up for 48 straight hours. He snuck into the Mall's employee entrance on D-day so he could be inside the Mall before it even opened, first in line to get a Wii. He got one barely.

ciaspy711 said:
We're gonna hang, watch videos on our iPods, study, and then get a Wii! :D

... Crazy?

The studying part is a bit crazy...

Almo said:
ud be crazy not to.

agreed

its only 2 hours of ur life waiting to play ur wii for hundreds of hours

not only seems not crazy but better to go once at 4 am then going 5 times at 6 am and it sold out

then every other sunday u can wake up at 4 am to play wii all morning

Dude, sounds like a lot of fun. :) You're lucky your Mom is so cool about getting up that early, that's insanely early for my parents. :tard: Plus they just wouldn't do it.

Have fun, it sounds like an awesome plan.

Plus, after going through all this, it'll make you have even more fun playing your Wii.

Here in Scotland it was Christmas Eve and my dad went to Aberdeen and got it the first shop he tried. I was quite suprised !

Congrats!

When I went to go wait in line for a Wii I waited like 9 hours (from 10 at night to 7:35 in the morning) but we failed... The Target employees said 18 in stock then guess what. 5 Wii's were sold "under the counter".I was number 12in line. luckily my grandpa picked up a Wii at K Mart one time without waiting a minute.

The good think about my wait in line is that my relationship with my dad has been growing ever since. (not that it wasn't before but you know.)

Camping of any kind is lame. I got a Wii from TRU without camping. I live in a place where it's hard to get Wiis or anything limited for that matter. I refuse to camp at all.

Back