Am I the only one here who is NOT psyched for Brawl?

^Shoko made a very well organized debate, and he ASKED A QUESTION. His OP included information backing his own opinion up and also included a discussion topic. He did not say "I like Brawl."

this guy asked a question too, the same question nonetheless, and shoko didn't even have an really an op, so i don't know what you're talking about...his op wasn't even a full sentence...........

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-...e-dislikes-dosent-care-about-brawl-page9.html

so marioman, you posted twice in the thread(spamming too...) and neither of those posts you've complaint about the thread...why not?

OKAY this is shoko's op

Shoko said:
Title, no flamming.

so tell me lik, where's this backing up shoko does?

Last edited:
this guy asked a question too, the same question nonetheless, and shoko didn't even have an really an op, so i don't know what you're talking about...his op wasn't even a full sentence...........

Doesn't really matter. The point is we didn't need another thread about this.. if people wanted to discuss this they need to learn to use search instead of making an entire new thread on the same topic..

so marioman, you posted twice in the thread(spamming too...) and neither of those posts you've complaint about the thread...why not?
I'll tell you why and I'm not gonna act like I don't know either...It's becuase I was inconsiderate back then and was still new...not really sure how the forums worked...I'm not saying I know how they work even now but I feel I have the jist of it...and I guess I did flame in my earlier post in this thread so sorry M4573RM1ND and let me answer your question politely...Really, for me, Brawl is a fun game becuase of the Multiplayer...It's what gives the game meaning to me...sure there are other features that make it interesting but multiplayer means the most to me. If you've never played one of the games before maybe you should try one of them. If you have then I'm not really sure, just not your type?

2nd delay. Nintendo said launch... after it wasn't launch everyone figured spring, then summer, then fall (Which Nintendo never said anything about)

Then we got the Dec. 3 date

Now the Feb. 10 date.

2 real delays mixed with 3 fictional fan delays would equal 5, but really only 2.

The original launch was march wasn't it? I know I pre-ordered it last february... but I'm not sure if that was the first launch date...

Rain Foxx said:
yaya ur the only one thats why everyone is talking about it and hundreds are posting things....come on really get some common sense!:mad5:

i'm not sure if you noticed the word 'not' in the thread title, and if you did, than me am confused about your post.

Paulpro said:
The original launch was march wasn't it? I know I pre-ordered it last february... but I'm not sure if that was the first launch date...

Retailer trick right there. They make it seem like the game will release sooner so people pre-order. That was a fictional retailer release date.

for a forum to be alive it only needs one thread and two active members,

still not sure what ur going atlol.. so an entire forum only needs one thread and two people to contribute for the forum to stay alive.. yeah ok

therefor a forum dosn't need any threads after it already got one..

yeah did u just contradict yourself >_>.. before you said that 2 thread can suffice for one topic but now your saying a forum doesnt need thread after... wait what again lol

Well since i saw more I'm not scyched about Brawl posts, I'll have to say am I the only one not not scyched?!

Back