Am I the only one here who is NOT psyched for Brawl?

mushroomedmario said:
but captain mccloud admitted he wasn't psyched for brawl, so obviously the answer would be no, and he wanted to know who else wasn't psyched about brawl,

He's also a girl.

What exactly is the topic? Because if I remmeber correctly, it appears to be nothing, at all. This was not an open ended dicision, he could have even worded this right to get a discussion kicking off, but no, he ignored everything that would make his post effective. It's not even a full line, how could anyone reply to that?

Eagles can. Eagles is awesome.

But we evidently all aren't, I could've worded this better to ask a meaningful question to get a debate going but that just seems to be a publicity stunt to get someone to notice his poor little soul. There was no need for this, a thread has been made, he should have used it, or at least elaborated an opinion.

I want to strangle you people sometimes.

Edit: 14 year old ginger male? Be proud, Jam, be proud. ;)

I'm only just a 16 year old blonde female.

me personally i like the game but all the talk about it on this site is just killin it..i mean who really needs to know who ur gonna play as first or how ur created stage is gonna be...you wont know wat ur gonna do and wat not until u play it...just a bit to much if u ask me...so my answer is no i am not psyched anymore for the game...when it comes it comes.

Bliss said:
me personally i like the game but all the talk about it on this site is just killin it..i mean who really needs to know who ur gonna play as first or how ur created stage is gonna be...you wont know wat ur gonna do and wat not until u play it...just a bit to much if u ask me...so my answer is no i am not psyched anymore for the game...when it comes it comes.

ZOMG frogger, ANOTHER logical post answering the question to the op....

seriously this is the perfect post and i don't see what's so wrong with expecting posts such as this

good job Bliss, for not being a total dick, im' going to give you rep

mushroomedmario said:
ZOMG frogger, ANOTHER logical post answering the question to the op....

seriously this is the perfect post and i don't see what's so wrong with expecting posts such as this

good job Bliss, for not being a total dick, im' going to give you rep

Some of the threads on this site are actually valued and have a quality that makes you interested in everyone else's reply to the situation. This is NOT an open ended discussion.

The world would be quite pathetic if we were only reduced to conversing that was needed for bare survival.

Where have you gone, Jam? :(

why thank you mushroomedmario

EDIT:::
Frogger said:
Some of the threads on this site are actually valued and have a quality that makes you interested in everyone else's reply to the situation. This is NOT an open ended discussion.

The world would be quite pathetic if we were only reduced to conversing that was needed for bare survival.

Where have you gone, Jam? :(

well i beg to differ there, cuz if someone has a question about ANYTHING or even a say in something, people should listen and help out...just becuase u find something to be one thing doesnt mean that someone else doesnt find it another way.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Frogger on this one. Sorry, but this would be considered spam. He did start a useless debate that would probably have no end. Everyone on Wiichat could have a response to this ignorent question, and anywyay, it is an uninteresting and annoying topic. Who really cares if you aren't excited for Brawl???

Just for laughs, I'll answer the question:

Probably not. There's at least one person here that isn't psyched for Brawl. :rolleyes:

Bliss said:
why thank you mushroomedmario

EDIT:::

well i beg to differ there, cuz if someone has a question about ANYTHING or even a say in something, people should listen and help out...just becuase u find something to be one thing doesnt mean that someone else doesnt find it another way.

Read the question again, this doesn't make me want to pick him up and put my arm over his shoulder and explain why I think he should be excited for Brawl, or I should listen to his views, because he hasn't expressed what he wants.

^Seconded.

I'm sick and tired of people expecting a quality answer when they give the reader nothing to reflect off of. If you want a good thread with good responses, you need to make a good opening post, its as simple as that.

Frogger said:
Read the question again, this doesn't make me want to pick him up and put my arm over his shoulder and explain why I think he should be excited for Brawl, or I should listen to his views, because he hasn't expressed what he wants.
Yea u have a point there u shouldnt have to convince him to like brawl, if he vents he vents big deal, if anything the Mods will close the thread....but all in all we all are sittin here sayin stuff and he isnt even backin his words up or anything...so just forget it and move on.:yesnod:

^Thats the point. The mods won't close the thread. There is a reason why we don't hesitate to self-moderate that forum, and thats because it is poorly maintained.

Back