Am i the only one that doesnt like

I found paper mario the most boring out of all mario games, probably just because the fight style. Other than those games, all mario games rock.

yes that one intrests me i like rpgs

I didn't really like it. Have you guys ever played the maro and luigi games for advance and ds? The fighting styles the same as that, like if you run into a character the screen switches to a battlefied and you can't freely move aroundto fit the opponet. Also in paper mario you get friends to assist you in battle. I just found it boring because the mazes are simple, and the boos battles take to long.

meh I found paper mario and those mario and luigi games on DS and GBA quite fun but they do get boring after a while

I loved Paper Mario on N64 and I finished te game it was amazing, the only one Mario Game I don't like its Mario Sunshine, I don't think is a very good game and I find it quiet borring

I felt mario sunshine was quite good but didn't understand why they made it so random just make it like mario 64 then they could put in desert levels, snow levels, underwater levels and such and such but it ended up being boring because every level looked alike

don't worry man I think only one of my friends like mario I likED the old ones but that's cuz I grew up with them but not anymore

I don't understand how anyone can't like Mario platformers, they're some of the best games ever made. Then again me being a Mario fan its easy for me to say. I bet a golfer would ask me how I could not enjoy playing golf.

Back