Am I the only person who finds zelda and metroid really hard?

Can't really agree. I love a challenge, especially considering the amount of easy games on Nintendo consoles. I usually look for a way past the part I'm stuck on, even if it takes days. A walkthrough is usually my last resort.
it's not that i don't like a challenge it's just i hate not knowing what the heck i'm supposed to do. i mean in the first legend of zelda they just put you in the middle of no where and they don't give you any idea of what you have to do. they don't even give you a sword let alone tell you where to get the sword!

Twilight Princess and Corruption were the first respective 3D Zelda and Metroid I played. I finished Zelda, using the guide moderately, and loved it. I got about 25% in to Metroid before I said **** it, sold it back and bought Galaxy.

LoZ:TP is the only game that pissed me off enough to use a guide. I was in a really weird part in the game ( i dont remember which part) looked at the guide, and then found out that i was in a glitch o_O

Twilight Princess and Corruption were the first respective 3D Zelda and Metroid I played. I finished Zelda, using the guide moderately, and loved it. I got about 25% in to Metroid before I said **** it, sold it back and bought Galaxy.

Bad move. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption >>>>>> Super Mario Galaxy.

I love Galaxy. It's just awesomely fun. Metroid was aggravating and a chore to play.

i think i liked galaxy better then corruption as well mainly because like dr. m said, metroid games are a chore to play.

I played a few metroid for gba, they are kind of hard. Even though I am a whiz at 2d scrolling games. Some zelda games are really hard, but once beaten are easy. Im playing tp over again, and there is only 1 spot where i need a walkthrough. That little puzzle with the two guards...ugh. Phantom Hourglass was easy, beat it in four days while sitting in the car or before bed for an hour each time. Dont worry, some of them are hard.

i think i liked galaxy better then corruption as well mainly because like dr. m said, metroid games are a chore to play.

There a chore if you don't like extreme fps and adventure fun in amazingly creative huge worlds.

I've played through a few zelda games so I kind of know what to look for usually. When you're familiar with it the clues they give you are usually enough to know where you're going.

Metroid is supposed to be a game about environmental puzzles and exploration so I think they mean for you to get stuck once in a while. Thats the nature of puzzles. I definitely try and avoid walkthroughs but occasionally in metroid I'll get stuck and have to look up where to go next. Most of the parts are pretty linear though, occasionally there will be something a bit more confusing. It's definitely more rewarding to figure it out yourself if possible but nobody is perfect.

I've only played Metroid Prime Hunters, Echoes, and Corruption, but from what I've played they're not hard; however I will say that I got stuck a few times in Echoes, but when I read what to do I was like "crap...it was rite undr my nose". I've only played a bit of Zelda: OoT...but I didn't like it...plus I'm stuck too...I hacen't bothered to play it since last Summer.

Play Zelda - Ocarina of time best zelda game eva made (twilight sucks)

some of the metroid games are starting to run together though specially ones before DS

the controls on TP felt a bit tacked on... but the game is pretty good.

i have the gamecube version and the controls are better but seems it was 80% done for the cube and 20% for the wii.

oh god, i have never played a zelda game before other than one for gameboy color (ohhyeah)
and I just bought metroid prime for gamecube because it is supposedly very good.

It's so hard! i've been playing for two days now and im only 6% into the game. Although the love the game its unbelievably hard and i look at walkthroughs often.

and yeah i need to get a zelda game, dont criticize me :D

Back