Am I...

Druidan

WiiChat Member
Sep 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
7439-8958-0815-9629
... the only person who still likes the SSE?

Sure, the enemies are a little repetitive, and I would have liked to have seen enemies from the respective franchises besides Mario make more of an appearance. But I love the cutscenes, and the boss battles are pretty good IMO. Besides, I've played other platformers like Viewtiful Joe that had repetitive enemies, and people loved them.

I'm not saying it isn't flawed, but I still see it as an above average platformer.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Not in the least.

I liked the SSE as well.
People will always have a problem with something no matter what.

Druidan said:
... the only person who still likes the SSE?

Sure, the enemies are a little repetitive, and I would have liked to have seen enemies from the respective franchises besides Mario make more of an appearance. But I love the cutscenes, and the boss battles are pretty good IMO. Besides, I've played other platformers like Viewtiful Joe that had repetitive enemies, and people loved them.

I'm not saying it isn't flawed, but I still see it as an above average platformer.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Nope. I finished it (82%) in around 8 hours and it didn't feel like a chore once. I got to try a lot of different characters, and the cut screens were enough to keep me happy.

Granted, it's not interesting enough for me to go back and WANT to 100% it (I will, eventually, I'm sure). But I still enjoyed it.

I loved it you got to see alot of the characters personalities and i thought that was great....and its an awsome way to get stickers....

The thing is that this is Smash Bros. We were expecting a little more than we should have. It feels like a chore sometimes but the cutscenes were rewarding.

Its great, some of the best cut scenes I have ever seen, and its a nice change.
Nowhere close to being done, but having fun nonetheless.

I thought it was alright, nothing special, but it actually surpised me. I thought it would have been worse, but it actually is quite fun :D.

i like it for the cinimatics. they're amazing lol i pretty much keep playing so i can see what happens... wicked storytelling considering there is no text

I thought it was really cool and I loved the cutscenes I thought they made it fresh. Btw, what's the other 18% or so for? How are you supposed to make it 100%?

wiiisawesome said:
I thought it was really cool and I loved the cutscenes I thought they made it fresh. Btw, what's the other 18% or so for? How are you supposed to make it 100%?

100% is getting all the orange (yellow?) boxes in every level and going through every door (basically just exploring everywhere). You can tell what you have left on the map: a crown means you've completely cleared the lvl, a flag just means you beat it but left something behind. You can go back to any level with any character in your team to try to find the rest.

Back