Amazing Battery Charger!

Wii-Got-Wii

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
7481-0063-9618-2227
I was going to get the Joytech Wii Battery Charger but I decided to try some normal rechargeable batteries. I have two Wii Remotes so i bought a charger that Charged 4 batteries. I went with the ones the guy working there (The Source) recommended for Wii Remotes so i took them for 59.99 without taxes. It was a bit more expensive then the other recharger but i said what the heck. So i took it and it said on the case Comes Recharged. I tried them right away and it was at 3 out of 4 precent charged. I decided to charge it so i put it in the charger for 5 minutes and when i checked again it was at 4 out of 4. I used to have the Rumble off and the Remote Sound off and i usually ran out of batteries in about 4-7 days depending on play time and they would be completely out. Using the normal batteries were at half way drained within 2 days average. I have had the rechargable batteries for 9 days, i have been playing ALOT of Wii and surfing randomly on the Opera Browser. The rechargable batters are STILL AT 4 OUT OF 4 PERCENT CHARGED! 9 DAYS OF ALOT OF USEAGE AND IT HASN"T EVEN GONE DOWN BY 1 FOURTH! These batteries are Amazing! I havn't had to charge them once! So think about 14 days for it to go 1 fourth down (im geussing) so 14 days times 4 is 56 days. You would have to recharge these batteries every 56 days! WOWW!!!! The name of the battery charger is ENELOOP BATTERY CHARGER and it is made by SANYO for anyone that wants them. Anyways just a tip if you want long battery life, pick them up becuase i don't know how well the Joytech one is going to be compared to this. ;)

Last edited:
lol well first off it would last 56 days if ur prediction is right lol
well thats pretty kool but i dont think i would spend 60 bucks on chargeable batteries...i dont mind putting batteries to charge for a while so i dont think i would spend 40 dollars more juss so they last longer....but that is kool how they last long they would be great for MP3 players and cd players.well umm yeahh

Im just saying for people that plan on getting the Official Charger which brand is good.

ha ha ha, "4 out of 4 percent". Sounds too good to be true unless you still don't use rumble or speakers. using browser a lot wouldn't tax them as hard seeing as how the 3 accelerometers take way more power and calculations.

no i use rumble and sound is at 7

I had some normal batteries, (flung them away now) after about 1 month they lost a bar so i thought, wow 4 month til i need a new pair, but from then on the batteries got drained, lost the other 3 percent within the same day :(

do you mean this.....
sanyo-4-aa-eneloop-lg.jpg

I just use two sets of regular rechargeable batteries. They take 15 hours to get from a zero charge to full. One set lasts about a week. Swap them out, and I'm good.

i picked up an energizer battery charger with 4 batteries, fully charged in 15 minutes, and it was like 39.99...its a lifesaver, since we were going thru 4 - 6 batteries a week(2 remotes) and now i have 2 wavebirds so im gonna pick up another 4pack for 15 bucks...money well spent IMO

/stop

Please can you stop saying 4 percent you numpty :D :p if there are 4 lights to show power then they are 25% 50% 75% and 100% NOT 1% 2% 3% and 4%.

/carry on

ya the eneloop pic u showed is the ones i use

Back