Amazing Madden 08 Info!!

I'm not much of a gamer but lately I've been reading Wii message boards.. And so I've heard Madden 08 is online play. Sounds good imo. I wanted to buy 07, but I wanted to get TP first so I got that.. So during my Wii forum reads, I read somewhere 08 is comming out.. So i'll just wait.

I heard that this was the soonest online game besides Pokemon. Madden seems like it would be hard to play on the wii. I know 07 came out for the wii but I get sports games for my ps2 because I didn't get a wii to play games like that.

Actually the controls of Madden 07 worked quite well. The only one I didn't like was the big hit where you pushed both controllers forward to execute it. A friend of mine has that game and it is very well made. They say they are working on refining the controls even more and improving the visuals in addition to the online play. Should be a great game and one I will definately be picking up.

its going to be amazingggg! one question i have, how come wii owners arent much for sports? is it because theyre all nerds and dont play sports? or that they just dont like realism.....because i expected a much larger response. lol

Back