Amazon forums for good Wii info

Quatsch

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Hi all,

I just thought I'd let you know that you missed a pre-order last night from walmart.
It went live around 1am Pacific time (4am on the East coast).

I was amazed to log on here this morning and see that nobody had even
mentioned this
on any of the forums (you should be proud NatetheGreat
...I did my homework)

I think the best and most reliable Wii info (concerning pre-orders that is) is on
the amazon.com wii page. If you don't do yourselves a favor and keep an eye
on the discussions there, then you may miss out on other opportunities like
last night.

-Q

Meh, no big deal. I missed the opportunity to spend way more money than I ever intended to on yet another bundle...

How gimmicky.

Inspire said:
Meh, no big deal. I missed the opportunity to spend way more money than I ever intended to on yet another bundle...

How gimmicky.
Yeah, I didn't get one either...and wouldn't have if I had been up that late. But whenever a big store like Walmart has a preorder it's pretty big news, and I was shocked that it didn't make its way to these forums.

Yeah, good point; I wish they'd just let us preorder the console, though. Wal-mart.com's pre-orders always start at the strangest times...

Inspire said:
Yeah, good point; I wish they'd just let us preorder the console, though. Wal-mart.com's pre-orders always start at the strangest times...
Yeah, I agree....I've resolved to going really early to BestBuy myself. They haven't done any pre-orders so I can be pretty confident that if I'm there in the first 20-30 people I won't have any problems getting an extra wiimote along with zelda and any other games I want

On that subject, I'm stuck debating whether I want to wait until 8a at bestbuy... They e-mailed me today about a sweet offer - 1000 bonus business rewards points on my next purchase of $250 or more from 11-12 to 11-26. That would get me a $20 gift card right there....

Inspire said:
On that subject, I'm stuck debating whether I want to wait until 8a at bestbuy... They e-mailed me today about a sweet offer - 1000 bonus business rewards points on my next purchase of $250 or more from 11-12 to 11-26. That would get me a $20 gift card right there....
Nice....I guess I'm gonna have to start shopping at BestBuy more often ;)

Back