Amazon free shipping = bad

prinplup

a webmaster
Feb 24, 2009
Nothern California
Wii Online Code
2311-1123-4321-0974
i decided to order somthing off amazon usually i order stuff via standard shipping & it gets shipped the next day, it only takes about for days for my package to come.
a few day ago i ordered somthing that was elgible for prime "free shipping" so i got that free shipping just a few days later.. Alright!! more like yea right.. i looked at my amazon today maybe its been 6 days & they haven't shipped yet, so i decide i'm gonna switch my shipping method to standard, & as soon as i refresh my package info say ready to be shipped or soon to be shipped. So i assume some guy packages your order & just waits a week or maybe more till they decide to ship it. so free shipping = rubbish. you'd think for qualifying for free shipping it be a bit faster i'm dissapointed, so i suggest shell out the 5 bucks for better shipping. i believe amazon has conspiricies or somthing & devious thought "Free shipping you will pay dearly."

there is tendences for orders to go missing in the system every now and again. failing that they could of been out of stock of the item that you requested, and had to be ordered in. as far as i know amazon.com isnt "live" so to speak ( i.e website gets refreshed with in stock / out of stock items once a day or so).

theres any things that can go wrong.. so the " free shipping" might not to be the one to blame.

Back