America get Balance board that holds more weight, lol

heheh dude that's hilarious, covered in gravy *LMAO*
But like the other guy said, it's misleading.....I weigh 278, but I'm not "fat".....tall, muscular (to a point, I ain't freakin' Tony Little or anything *LOL*)......so, just because you hear 300 pounds, don't assume fat......you might assume that with the wrong person and get your ass kicked *LOL* heheh

most americans are so disgusting. only like 10% of us are what could be considered a decent human being. most are either totally fit but completely vacuous, arrogant, ignorant and/or amoral; or they're upstanding and intelligent but complete slobs.

Too many people out there have allowed the "junk food" part of the food pyramid to BECOME their pyramid, the U.S. portion of the North American continent is simply going to implode under its own obesity one day.

Wow, I don't find that funny. I actually find it pretty embarassing. I hate fast food, don't drink soda (except natural) and am not fat.

Actually, I do all that because I'm allergic to additives and preservatives, but still if I wasn't I wouldn't change.

Well coronary heart disease is growing like wildfire, and will soon weed out those who simply ate themselves to death. Not t say all cases are due to obesity, but the majority are, as well as the diabetes cases.

The fact that we in the US are an economic recession may actually end up saving us. If we can't afford to get fat, then there will be less fat people. But sadly food is so cheap, that eve the jobless can afford to weight 400+ lbs. living off government funding.

I'm 6'0, 150 lbs. I exercise when I can (weightlifting and jogging 3 miles 3 times a week) and I don't eat "healthy"(as in not follwoing the food pyramid to the letter), but I don't gorge myself on MC Donald's and overeat either. It's just too easy in the US to get fat, and too difficult for most to exercise regularly (most of us blame it on other issues but usually it's due to sloth.)

Sadly it's the rural areas that are hurt the most. Most city denizens walk to commute to work daily and thus generally lead healthier lifestyles. But that's not always the case. It's just that it's too easy to get fat in this country and very hard to get thin or stay thin.

Sterculius said:
most americans are so disgusting. only like 10% of us are what could be considered a decent human being. most are either totally fit but completely vacuous, arrogant, ignorant and/or amoral; or they're upstanding and intelligent but complete slobs.

Too many people out there have allowed the "junk food" part of the food pyramid to BECOME their pyramid, the U.S. portion of the North American continent is simply going to implode under its own obesity one day.

YOU'RE so disgusting

Repped the OP for a great thread. I always wondered about how some American's would even fare on the fit board. I love how Nintendo increased the support, but lets be honest, at only 30lbs more, this was more of a joke then any serious attempt. I can just picture some American girl stepping on that board with a Big Mac in one hand and a soda in the other. :lol:

11922a0629f7a582eb420f424eca29ae.jpg

I'm surprised someone hasn't came out of the woodwork saying this is discriminatory or some bullshit :p

Last edited:
i'm surprised people can reach a weight of 300 lbs in the first place.

Back