American Gladiators (the new one)

Z3wpk

Fusion Mongle
Oct 9, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
4826-4175-7020-5555
Well I'm watching the show right now and I gotta say thats its really funny and cool to watch. Sometimes the gladiators get pissed and stuff and start pushing people when they shouldn't. Contestants sometimes break rules by swinging. And its very amusing to watch. There is also alot of smack talking which makes it even more interesting. I totally reccomend watching it especially if you liked the older one (which I love). Its on again tomorrow, a new one at 8pm Eastern Time.

What channel is it on, my dad took me to see it when i was a kid

writers strike makes them dust off some bad crap huh?

Brawny said:
NBC I believe...

I saw a bit of it...looked dumb...went back to MSN.
its not that bad come on give it a chance lol

idjut said:
I'd stomp you on SSBB.
Great post. <_<

It was on CityTV for people in the Ontario/ Toronto area- this used to be on in the 90's and I must say I love it even more now because Hollywood's hosting it now. Right on Brother!

i seen it last night.....they look scary.....especially the guy named "Justice"....he is 6'8

yea some of them are scary but some of them have really stupid gimmicks and it makes it even more funny like Wolf cause he actually thinks he is a wolf haha

Z3wpk said:
yea some of them are scary but some of them have really stupid gimmicks and it makes it even more funny like Wolf cause he actually thinks he is a wolf haha
did you see when Wolf power bomb that guy on the pyramid?....wow....

Back