An Alternate Plot, Pokemon Style -Sign-ups-

WMBQ

Double-You, Em Be Kyew
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ahem.

So, do we all remember The Alternate Plot, SSBB style?

Well, here we have...

The Alternate Plot!

---------------------

If you're familiar with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon storyline, great, but if you're not, that's perfectly okay, too, as, though this is an "Alternate Plot" to the PMD games, it is in no way faithful.

At all.

Except, of course, for the fact that you are a Pokemon, and there is indeed a plot. An alternate plot, if you will. *Is giddy*

The Alternate Plot would be started about 5 days ago, if we're going by the WiiChat crash of January 25th, which sent us to March 31st... so to celebrate its melancholy anniversary, I started developing a role play. A Pokemon role play, which I named Alternate Plot for nostalgic reasons. Oh, nostalgia...

Anyways, enough random venting. Onto what you want to read!

-PLOT-

The Legendary Pokemon were one-of-a-kind, and they all contained incredible power. Though they were numerous, they, together ruled the world, and they did so with justice, fairness, and peace, and everything prospered. It was a golden age, which lasted for over 1,000 years.

However, about 5,000 years ago, they all vanished. Not a single one was left, and the world was thrown into chaos. No messiah ever showed up, and no Legendary Pokemon was ever seen again.

However, they had left an artifact behind, which they hid, only to be found by someone worthy to wield its powers for justice. It was a sphere, about two feet in diameter, made of rock, but most interestingly, it glowed intensely bright-- it almost looked like a little sun. Its powers were immense-- it contained the powers of each legendary Pokemon-- Jirachi's ability to grant wishes, Mewtwo's ability to manipulate minds, Dialga's power over time, Kyogre's, Groudon's, and Rayquaza's abilities over weather, and many more. The Pokemon feared its discovery, and only hoped it would bring the Legendaries back...

Or so the legend goes.

Skip to present time, and this artifact has been found by a wise, ancient Alakazam. Many Pokemon looked up to him, and so relief and joy filled the land when it was he who found it. He instantly rose to the throne, and, with the artifact, which he named the Legendary Orb, ruled the world, and the peaceful, prosperous time of the Legendaries returned.

At least, it did for a year or two.

Soon, though, he went mad with power, and began using Mewtwo's contribution to the orb to take control of some of the weaker-minded Pokemon in the world to spread his influence, his goal being total dictatorship, in which all Pokemon existed to serve him and nothing more.

Most Pokemon are fearful of him, and too frightened to do anything about it. However, you are part of a leaderless rebel group, trying to stop him.

-RULES-

1) You must use proper grammar.
2) You agree to make your posts as descriptive as possible.
3) No godmodding, unless you're Alakazam, but even then, don't overdo it. Please.
4) No bunnying, meaning you can't control someone else's character without their permission.
5) No double posting, spamming, etc... all typical internet forum rules apply.
6) You can't be fully evolved unless you're a Pokemon that doesn't cevolve in the first place like Farfetch'd. You can be a half evolved Pokemon like Marshtomp though. (You can be Mudkip or Marshtomp, but not Swampert.) If you want to evolve mid-RP, that's fine.
7) Write WMBQ is an RP god in your sign-up, white font, right after your character's name. (Eg: Name: Phil{COLOR="White"}WMBQ is an RP god{/COLOR}) (The funny parenthesis replaced with brackets of course)
8) You can sign up for up to two characters.

-SIGN-UP FORM-

Name:
Species of Pokemon:
Physical Description:
History:
Other:

Please don't include a personality in your SU... that'll develop in the story. Also, you ARE allowed to be Alakazam. First come, first serve: I'll accept the first satisfactory Alakazam sign-up I see, and that person will have a secure position.

My SU:

Name: TyreWMBQ is an RP god
Species of Pokemon: Rhyhorn

Physical Description:
Tyre is an average Rhyhorn: He's slightly longer than three feet, and his whole body is composed of thick scales made of rock. He has a small, hard horn which can cut through quite a lot. His body is completely gray, and he has small, beady eyes.

History:
Tyre has lived a somewhat tough life. His parents-- mother being a Rhydon, and father a Rhyperior-- were none too kind to him, and he was often beaten and neglected as a child. As such, he's been away from home quite a lot, and has recently discovered the rebel group against Alakazam-- a great excuse to get away from his parents.

Other: NOT A CHANCE

Accepted RPers:
WMBQ as Tyre the Rhyhorn
Daynasaur as Dayna the Togepi
GigaRidley as Zigaram the Alakazam (The villain of the story) and Hako the Charmander
Dal as Forma the Porygon2
Twilight Hero as Solar the Bulbasaur
BRizer as Samlin the Cyndiquil and Raine the Slowpoke
InugamiGod as Maxis the Riolu
LetItRock with Glio the Gligar (Spy for Zigaram)
lbu8 with Jet the Squirtle
bayne as Zilpher the Luxio
The Storm as Storm the Slakoth

Reserved:
NOT A CHANCE

Last edited:
Name: Dayna WMBQ is an RP god <3

Species of Pokemon: Togepi

Physical Description: Dayna is, obviously, a Togepi, with a cracked egg body, and tiny spiky head poking out from the top. Her stubby little arms are cream coloured, as are her small feet. Across her egg-body, there are red and blue patterns in the shape of triangles. To match her patterning and also to seperate herself from other Togepi, she has a red bow tied around the middle spike atop her head.

History: Even though she was treated like a princess by her parents (two Togekiss), Dayna’s life has had its ups and downs. When Dayna was six, her older sister was cursed with a disease that could only be cured with a special pokemon move. Deciding to learn this move no matter what, Poppa Togekiss flew off, leaving his family behind in dangerous times. A year later he still never came back, and Dayna’s Togetic sister died. Momma Togekiss decided the best way to avoid the danger and chaos of their world without the father’s protection, was to hide from it. Itty bitty Dayna didn’t like this, and ran off into the wild, where she barely survived. Soon enough, she regretted her decision, and headed back home to her mother—only to find her dead. In her loneliness, Dayna joined the rebellion, determined to find out who killed her mother and to secretly find her father.

Other: Hmm, nothx. :3

Last edited:
Hmm, definitely better than mine. xD

Not much left to say, you're accepted.

Ah, Nefirus... in your memory, I dedicate this villain!

Name:Zigaram
Species of Pokemon:Alakazam
Physical Description:Zigaram is very different from a typical Alakazam. Not only is he a "Shiny" version of an Alakazam (his chest and other armored body parts are purple rather than brown), his normally yellow body parts are a dark grey, likely due to the influence of the orb. His eyes are red, and glow whenever he uses his potent psychic powers. He usually wears a long, tattered cloak bearing his insignia on the back.
History: Zigaram was one of the most respected and famous Pokemon in the world before he came upon the legendary artifact. As the oldest living Alakazam, he was often sought out by other Pokemon asking for advice, becoming a prophet of sorts. People who have seen him since his descent into madness barely recognize him. His cold-hearted and vicious demeanor is a world apart from the stern, but good-hearted, Pokemon he once was.
Other: Zigaram has a voice in his head that talks to him and gives him advice, referring only to itself as "The Legendary". Who -or what- "The Legendary" is remains a mystery.
WMBQ is an RP god

Also, can we have more than one character?

Last edited:
Yesss I was hoping you'd sign up for Alakazam! Your skills as Nefirus and later HyperTabuu were not to be trifled with. :)

Accepted my man, and cool name.

As for more than 1 character, that will most likely be the case. It honestly depends on how many people sign up.

EDIT: WAIT OH WAIT You need to read through the rules again before I accept you! :O

Ah... I see... very sneaky, you sly plotter you...
Edited.

Also, I would like to call dibs on a Charmander in the event of a second Pokemon.

xD accepted now. Plotter. Hee hee.

There can be multiple Charmanders you know, but it might get a bit confusing... I'll reserve you.

creative with the story WMBQ. it sounds really good.

however i won't be joining. i told you why when we last PMed each other and you mentioned this idea.

Alright, thanks for showing interest. If you ever change your mind, I'll be open to accept you. :)

in my opinion the only poke worth being is Bulbasaur, and never evolving.

hey giga, don't forget to keep up with realms to.

Name: Tyre WMBQ is an RP God
Indeed.

Hmm... it took me quite some time to think about what I want to be.

Name: Forma
Species of Pokemon: Porygon2
dpiconani233.gif

Phil is an RP God.
Physical Description:
A normal Porygon2. A round body, hot-pink body, a blue pointy nose, tail, legs, and chest, with big round eyes. It always hovers in midair.

History:
Sometime ago, a computer genius was messing around in his computer. The Pokemon was trying to hack into and upgrade a Porygon. Eventually, it came up with a disc that it inserted into the Porygon, transforming it. Forma was its codename. However, the new Porygon was deactivated and thrown into the trash as soon as the scientist starting working on another project. Forma, forgotten in the garbage bin, reactivated itself and traveled far away, into a rebel camp, where it was found by a Ryhorn. Since then, it has worked for the camp.

Other:
Even though he doesn't talk much, Forma speaks in a medium-low, robotic voice with no different pitches.

Last edited:
Ooh, Porygon! Great choice!

Nice sign-up, too. Glad to see you on-board, Dal. :D

...that's a yes.

Name: Solar
dpiconani001.gif
WMBQ is an RP god

Species of Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Physical Description: Smaller than the average Bulbasaur with a star-shaped green spot on his forehead.

History: Solar grew up in a village of grass Pokemon. The Pokemon there called him Prince Solar because his is next in line to take the throne after his father, King Venusaur, finishes ruling. Everyone in the village seems to be happy, but Solar just wants to be a regular Pokemon. Ruling isn't on his agenda. This led him to run away when he was six and hasn't been home since.

Other: Nah. :p

Last edited:
Ooh, a new RPer shows up!

Nice, concise sign-up; don't see anything terribly wrong with it.

Accepted.

EDIT: Actually can't accept you until you read the rules again. :yesnod:

Back