an alternative idea for GB/C games on the VC

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
Okay we all want Gameboy ,and Color games on the VC. Which might be unlikely ,but wouldn't it make more sense for them to make remakes of the games on the NES ,or Super NES. They did say before the VC would also have new games on old systems. Imagine Super Mario Land 2 with Super NES graphics ,or even Metroid 2 Return of Samus in full color similar to Super Metroid ,or even Link's Awakening in a LTTP face lift. I think it'd be great.

Maximo said:
Okay we all want Gameboy ,and Color games on the VC. Which might be unlikely ,but wouldn't it make more sense for them to make remakes of the games on the NES ,or Super NES. They did say before the VC would also have new games on old systems. Imagine Super Mario Land 2 with Super NES graphics ,or even Metroid 2 Return of Samus in full color similar to Super Metroid ,or even Link's Awakening in a LTTP face lift. I think it'd be great.

Probably not. I'd rather have the ability to play old gameboy and gameboy color games as they were, not remade. If they're remade, you'll pay more.

i honestly agree with this being a great idea. for those who want the original, thats fine, go buy it original. metroid 2 definelty could use a face lift. heck even mario land 2 and 3, especially since thats wario1s first game.

Actually I think this is a good idea. I loved the revamps on Super Mario 1-3 so I'm sure if Nintendo is behind it, it could look great.

Super SNES games are fine for the most part IMO, but most NES, GB, GBC games really could look better for a big screen.

It would be the only reason for me to want to buy them since I have a GB Player.

Last edited:
^^^^^^
true. it would be a good way for nintendo to strengthen there already established series, and resurrect dead games like kirbys dream land, donkey kong land, wario land, etc. but i doubt it'll happen, less a mass of people express to nintendo a desire for such.

Back