An average WWE hater's attempt to harass a future pro wrestler

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey guys, LiK here. Im bored as hell right now so I decided to post this thread, hopefully you find it as humurous as I do. fatalorgasm92 pm'd me yesterday, and flat out told me off...I had never even heard of the guy, let alone talked to him. Dont get me wrong, its not just him, Im just using him as an example. I get this kind of thing on a weekly (if not daily) basis, I just liked this particular debate.

The quoted text are his pm's to me, and the regular text are my responses. Its very long, but imo its a good read :wink: :yesnod: :lol: I am still awaiting a response to my second reply...Maybe he finally realized how disrespectful it was to attack me without even knowing me.

EDIT: Mods, I'd appreciate it if you overlooked the foul language. Imo, its no big deal, because at that point it was my last resort at getting around to the guy. Its all good if you decide to suspend me for posting this thread though...:lol: All text from here on are our pm's:

fatalorgasm92 said:
Do you not realize That WWE WWF all of that "wrestling" is fake and they dont care how you look jsut how good your acting is. If you get there they give you steriods anyway so it doesnt really matter how much you work out. It WWE Features no actaul wrestling whatso ever and Nobody that is a WWE "fighter" has any fighting skills of any kind and anyone probably 150lbs lighter could Kick their ass if Trained properly

Its idiotic posts like these that make my day.

(Numbers are Mine)
1. Do you realize that movies are fake? They changed the name from wwf to world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT for a reason...
2. The WWE's health policy strictly prohibits steroids. As of 5 years ago, no WWE wrestler has taken steroids without getting suspended.
3. No one has ever called a WWE wrestler a fighter, simply because they are not fighters, they are actors. Im just over 150 lbs and Im pretty sure I could beat the **** out of Tom Cruise. But you know what? I wouldn't stand a chance against Triple H.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Would you rather be known by rednecks as some ridiculous name or by spoken about by Real fighters world wide and respected. If you are going to Spend your time working out to look like you can kick someones ass then maybe you should learn to kick someones ass. I dont know what Tom cruise has to do with it nothing necessarily points to him being a good or bad fighter. But If you are going to spend all that time to building your body I would think you would rather be a actual fighter. Fighting doesnt consist of O ya I bigger so i can beat you up. It takes years and years of training in different art styles of fighting. Im not trying to offend I just havent gotten the chance to talk to somebody about it who doesnt just blankly state WWE is the best i love it dont call it fake lalalala....theres no way in hell people in wwe dont take steroids, it is obvious from there muscle structure that they do. It doesnt matter like in an actual Fight where Fighters have to work hard to make weight so the fight is fair. Thats like firing an actor for taking steroids. Once again not trying to offend you or anything Im jsut wondering why you would want to dedicate your time to look powerful but then in a real fight have no techiniqe or skill. And if you really wanted to it would take longer but Being an actual fighter for something like pride bodog ufc wfc etc would be a more respected position and your body would be stronger mentally and psychically. Not trying to get in an arguement just wondering your reasons for wanted to join wwe

I couldn't care less what your goals or hobbies in life are, so why are you hassling me about mine. You can go get in some 'real' fights if you want to, so why not accept the fact that some people want to be professional wrestlers?

(Numbers are Still Mine)
1. I suppose that the hundreds of millions of fans that love the wwe, and not real fighting, dont talk about or respect the WWE's wrestler's, now do they?
2. There are many more reasons to lift than to 'kick someones ass' lmfao. My reason is for self-confidence, simply because not all people are created equal, and my muscles are something that I can change about myself.
3. I used Tom Cruise as a metophor. Tom Cruise is an actor, just like Triple H and the rest of the WWE wrestlers are. I said that I could kick his ass, but I couldnt even dent many of the WWE's wrestlers, proving your initial statement to be idiotic.
4. You are sadly mistaken. I do not want to be a 'real' fighter. I would much rather entertain hundreds of thousands of people on a global standard.
5. Im sure it does take many years to become a fighter...It takes years and years of training to become a professional wrestler too, whats your point?
6. If you could make some examples, maybe I could relate. No one that is currently on the WWE roster, and is not suspended, is on steroids. You do know that lifting weights builds muscle, right?
7. I dont plan on getting in any 'real' fights. I plan on lifting weights to help build a strong structure of self confidence, until I reach about 250 lbs of lean muscle mass. Hopefully by then I have completed my training and have been accepted by a professional wrestling corporation (preferably wwe). Within 10 years I hope to have been in the business for a decent amount of time and have a little reputation, among both my co-workers and the fanbase.
8. Okay, you officially just pissed me off. Why the HELL do you think that it takes longer to be a 'real' fighter than a professional wrestler. You have no reasoning for it. I dont know much about fighting, but I DO know that it takes 10-20 years of lifting and 10-15 years of training before a company even THINKS about looking at a wrestler. Then, MAYBE they will get hired. When and IF they are hired, their body then begins to take the tolls of the life as a professional wrestler. Driving 500+ miles per weeks, lifting as many days as possible (trying to find a gym in a town you've never been to is hard enough), keeping a good diet (again, in a town youve never been to), never getting to live in a house because theyre always traveling.
9. Why the **** do you think that your self-proclaimed 'real' wrestlers are stronger both "mentally and phsyically." That is complete bullshit. Sure, maybe one of your 'real' wrestlers could beat the average professional wrestler in a 'real' fight. But do you really think that your 'real' wrestlers can bench 350 lbs, as Triple H does? Or perhaps they could deadlift over 500 lbs? I didnt think so.

YOUR the one who started this, NOT ME. Take your lies to someone who cares, because you are a complete moron who has no idea what he's talking about.

Last edited:
My girlfriend loved that thread. As for me, wrestling isn't any entertainment I like. I wrestled in high school, so I feel that they give a bad name to us. But yeah, all those wrestlers are huge and can lift a hell of a load.

As for Tom Cruise, I used to like him, till I saw War of The Worlds. I'd imagine Tom Cruise as a really fit person. I bet he could run laps around anyone I know. Most actors and actresses are fit to the max, for the movies they're in.

Speaking of actors...my ex girlfriend had a pick of Adam Sandler and his wife. I guess her cousin is his wife...kind of cool hey?

wow.....so these ppl just randomly PM just to tell u that ur an idiot or seomthing cause u wanna be a WWE Superstar and wanna make something of your life ?...wow...............................

I'm pretty sure you don't need 10 - 20 years of weight lifting to look holy **** amazing...

Btw, what are you referring to when you say "one of your real wrestlers"?

UFC fighters? MMA?

yeah who doesnt love a bunch of men grabbing and carressing eachother while wearing tight spandex... now thats what I call entertainment. HOnestly though, if you enjoy that, you might want to reconsider your sexuality. If you want real fighting you watch boxing or martial arts, if you want man love, cheesy and set up... you watch the wwtf (wwe/wwf).

Im sorry but its my personal opinion that anyone who likes that stuff has some sexuality gender disorders going on. Either that or they are 7 yrs old and think its real.

Shiftfallout said:
yeah who doesnt love a bunch of men grabbing and carressing eachother while wearing tight spandex... now thats what I call entertainment. HOnestly though, if you enjoy that, you might want to reconsider your sexuality. If you want real fighting you watch boxing or martial arts, if you want man love, cheesy and set up... you watch the wwtf (wwe/wwf).

Im sorry but its my personal opinion that anyone who likes that stuff has some sexuality gender disorders going on. Either that or they are 7 yrs old and think its real.

lmao..if this was directed to me...im just stickin up for the person getting PM's about how retarded he is for wanting to wrestle...shouldnt be going on...w.e ppl do with their life is there choice...we shouldn't concern ourselves with it unless it is going to affect our lives in a threating way like terrorism or soemthing...

1. Shift is right

2. Not on Sterioids? I think you need to take a look at Batista before you take out that statment

Batista
batista-interview-20050107023601879-000.jpg

3. Don't make threads to humiliate or 'Try to make an example' of other members. Just sort your argument out through PM's as you are doing and keep it to yourself.

Just because some one is insanely huge doesn't mean there on steroids. You would be amazed with what the human body can do with a little hard work and dedication in the weight room...

I'd say steriods,
But hey if you become a Wrestler good luck to you man I mean those guys get Paid some sort of high cash sum :)

Levesque - You go for it !

I'm 28 and watch TNA every week with my Wife.

She loves the drama and calls it "Eastenders with a fighting scene"

EVERYONE KNOWS ITS FAKE. People who like to "remind" you are the ignorant ones. It's like someone reminding you Samuel Jackson is a black guy who likes to swear a lot. It's that obvious.

Training can take years, and the athletism that a 300 lbs guy can jump around in spandex is quite amazing.

I personally don't like UFC and the like, as I don't really like watching fighting.
Wrestling is light entertainment, which is staged, fixed, scripted, whatever you wanna call it, but it makes great telly, which is the point.

Keep that dream Levesque, hang on tight.

p.s. shiftfallout, find me a 7 year old in the crowd at a TNA/WWE wrestling event. The average is is 25+ Because it's not massive in the UK, we have the perception its for kids.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:

HMmmmm
Wonders why my Mum, Sis,Step bro and Me likes it
But wii like the older stuff (big daddy era)

<<<Knows its not real
Like to watch the Lucas tell mii that the Lucas dont have any talent
(people like Sabu, Misterio, ulitmo dragon)
Also try watchin the Jap stuff (there mentiel)

Darkprinny said:
HMmmmm
Wonders why my Mum, Sis,Step bro and Me likes it
But wii like the older stuff (big daddy era)

<<<Knows its not real
Like to watch the Lucas tell mii that the Lucas dont have any talent
(people like Sabu, Misterio, ulitmo dragon)
Also try watchin the Jap stuff (there mentiel)
yes, i only like to watch cruiserweight wrestling, i find it very cool to see the flips and what not they do.

allstar: Yes. I am a member of three forums (one of which is a wrestling forum, so I dont get much hating there), but i can honestly say that Ive recieved atleast a dozen pms from each of the other two forums, from random people trying to prove to me that wrestling is fake and that I shouldnt get into the business.
Kiwi: It depends on the person and what their goals are. I will probably take longer than that because I am an ectomorph and a hardgainer. I will probably have to settle for the CW divison unless I get into a big storyline, which I highly doubt.

Thats what I assumed he meant by 'real' fights. Who knows, maybe hes a 12 year old who likes to get into 'real' fights with kids at his elementary school.
ShiftFallout: Lol, I know who you are. Your one of those high school guys that is too cool to do anything that might hurt your rep. You know the people, the ones that dont run because they might...sweat (gasp, I know). And the ones that cant sit within 2 ft of their friends for fright of being called gay. Grow up.
Wii Smurf: You have no proof. Batista has no bacne and (if you know anything about him) he obviously doesnt get roid rage. WWE does allow wrestlers to use a certain amount of steroids to help them return to the ring quicker and safer after an injury, and Batista did return from an injury about...4 months ago. So it would depend on when that picture was taken.

I wasnt trying to teach him a lesson, trust me, if I was trying to do that than I would have made him look like a complete dick. I was simply bored, and wanted to show WiiChat how much negativity their is towards my passion.
Wii Smurf 2: Sadly enough, your wrong. Unless your main eventing, most wrestlers barely have enough money for gas, a decent gym and a full meal. Its a tough business to get into, and an even harder business to get out of.

Thank you everyone who has given posotive feedback. You truly have no idea how much it helps.

Back