An Awesome Introduction!

JustAblaze

Official Just Member
Jan 23, 2014
United States
Wii Online Code
8374-2874-2759-2803
Hey guys, I recently joined WiiChat because I am a community kind of person. As long as the community respects each other, I am more than welcome to join! If you guys like people who share private information and know that it won't be used negatively, you'll get used telling people my "secret". What's this so-called secret of mine, you ask? ((Here's where it gets dark)) I was born with cocaine in my system, since my mother was a drug addict. This was supposedly the cause for my Autism. Yes, Autism. I lived with my grandmother, and I never saw my mom or dad's faces. Later on, I developed ADHD. I saw a therapist and he prescribed me with pills that calmed the system down. Side affects occurred, such as random arguments over a seemingly useless thing, ect, ect. So yeah... But anyway, you can still see me as a friend. Also, I'm typing this all on a tablet. Nexus 7. I hope you guys enjoyed this brief introduction! :hand:

Welcome, and I feel your supposed to tell your dark secret after you get to know a person. :lol:
Anyways, welcome to da forum! :D

..... <.> you makes me sad needs my puppy now <.>

welcome to weechatz! thanks for sharing, though i don't think you see anything quite like that in a response anytime soon, i can say that im adopted, have lived in 2 group homes, and 3 foster homes from the ages of 3 to 10, my father was very poor, as was my mother but they had good hearts (and like 8 kids >.<) so i too grew up without parents. iv'e had adhd for around 10 years or so, ummmmm i have a sister who has had the same life as me, though has different adoptive parents, and has a much darker outlook on life due to this. so ya (^-^) my outlook on life is that someone somewhere has had a worse life than me, so what right do i have to say iv'e been dealt a crappy hand :p

not really a secret for me tho, i basically tell this to anyone who asks (^-^)

Back