an idea if theres a megaman coming out

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i was thinking "megaman would be awesome on the wii" so the question is, is there a megaman coming out at all?

i would assume so. megaman games lately have been terrible. what even happened to the good old megamanX games.

It would be cool. I could imagine it could be something like Metroid Prime since Megaman was a Robot with a visor. Also his arm was a gun like Samus. I could see it being really cool if they could come up with a cool concept on how the world would look and a great story. But I have no idea if it will happen.

Its pretty hard to imagin this, but i always imagin a new megaman like a halo, duke nukem or a doom world.

castlezelda said:
Its pretty hard to imagin this, but i always imagin a new megaman like a halo, duke nukem or a doom world.

in other words,
First
Person
Shooter

No, i think he means the concept of the "world" not the way the game would be played. But I imagine FPS also. But a 3rd person shooter would be cooler I think. Like a 3rd person-adventure! That would be the ****.

But I would say more of a cross between Halo+Duke Nukem world. Like in the future, but not too far in the future with a city-like look to it.

T3kNi9e said:
No, i think he means the concept of the "world" not the way the game would be played. But I imagine FPS also. But a 3rd person shooter would be cooler I think. Like a 3rd person-adventure! That would be the ****.

But I would say more of a cross between Halo+Duke Nukem world. Like in the future, but not too far in the future with a city-like look to it.

they did that earlier on the ps1, megaman legends lol, ya thats still the way I imagine a 3d-megaman.

Should dr willy be this one and dr light, or ddid megaman finsh off dr willy.
should roll or rush be in this? haha megaman in racoon city and roll is ashley, dr light is the merchint guy.

Dkw0101 said:
they did that earlier on the ps1, megaman legends lol, ya thats still the way I imagine a 3d-megaman.
I like to see another legends come out and for it to be on the wii, those games were fun.

Lastking23 said:
I like to see another legends come out and for it to be on the wii, those games were fun.

i know, my fav all time games on ps1.

haha, mega could in raccoon city, Roll is ashley, Dr. light is the merchints.
or some new game of "Comix zone"

Lol I didnt know they made a 3d Megaman, that **** looks ugly. The world doesnt seem to fit IMO. Compared to the way it looked on the original Megaman games.

meh, i liked it and my family seemed to like it.

they need to stop worrying about making 1,000 handheld megaman games, and just concentrate on one really good console mega man game. we haven't had one of those in A LOOOOONG time.

Back