an unlock or a block

rogueagent

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2012
In multi player mode. I was playing a friend last night in the Archives. And it had the upper level blocked off so you couldnt go into the other side of the upstairs. But, when I played on another friends it was open and we were using three players not the two. Is this a block so two players have to move around more and not cover so much more ground hunting for each other. Or is there an unlock that you have to get to open this section?

Different game modes have different effects on the layout of boards. Conflict has some areas closed off that heros has open, and black box has even more areas open than heros.

I forgot to do this but, the information Im inquiring about is for Golden Eye 007. does the information you have provided pertai nto this game?

D34dM4N is a pretty beast Goldeneye player (from what I've heard), and I've heard this discussion 'bout how maps change in Goldeneye's game modes, so yeah. He was talkin' 'bout Goldeneye.

So how do you get the hero mode or the black box mode? I know the conflict, golden gun, only live twice. But not the other two.

So how do you get the hero mode or the black box mode? I know the conflict, golden gun, only live twice. But not the other two.

I think you're talking about splitscreen multi-player. The other game modes i was speaking of are online multi-player game modes. Are we on the same page now?
So are you playing Reloaded or the version that came out in 2010?

D34dM4N is a pretty beast Goldeneye player (from what I've heard), and I've heard this discussion 'bout how maps change in Goldeneye's game modes, so yeah. He was talkin' 'bout Goldeneye.

'Tanks Karp, and yr damn right!

Mod edit: NO DOUBLE POSTING BLAH

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he is talking about split-screen multi-player mode. The mode limits the level size by number of players so that you spend more time killing and less time running around aimlessly.

Back