And "He" quotes...

ugh! excitement is building, please say no more friend codes and new way better xbox live-ish friend system *crosses fingers

no you will still need friend codes but as prez said, you wont have to worry about organization as much ;)

Mitch2025 said:
no you will still need friend codes but as prez said, you wont have to worry about organization as much ;)

yeah i was wondering what was up with that i didnt have time to PM him as to why there wont be anymore organization?!?!

what will my OCD behavior do? ;)

I think he was reffering to a new way of transferring our Wii Codes to one another. Since the post was made in a thread that was for listing Wii Codes that someone tried to freshing up from the old one.

Axtlar said:
Who is Ion to even know about that stuff?
He's on the "inside" man, and i0n (spell it correctly people, it's i0n with a lower case 'i' and a zero) is the forum admin. The one and only "head honcho" if you get what i'm sayin; he knows things. :cool:

ssbb_lover said:
He's on the "inside" man, and i0n (spell it correctly people, it's i0n with a lower case 'i' and a zero) is the forum admin. The one and only "head honcho" if you get what i'm sayin; he knows things. :cool:

he doesnt work for the mob ya know :)

ETA- im supprised he hasnt poped up in this thread discussion yet

The_Loose_Cannon said:
he doesnt work for the mob ya know :)

ETA- im supprised he hasnt poped up in this thread discussion yet
If he said anything we'd probably kill over...he most likely doesn't want his members dying on him when he's about to announce something special.

but isn't that stuff supposed to be confidential? he could get fired if he reveals stuff beforehand, right?

Axtlar said:
but isn't that stuff supposed to be confidential? he could get fired if he reveals stuff beforehand, right?

no its leaked to the public whos to say someone of higher level didnt leak it before him?

Axtlar said:
Depends if he's allowed to discuss it or not. :/

Mitch don't tell them any more, we've already said too much.
It is funny how much this little piece of truth has been spread into a big rumor though...
Take a look at the first post, and then look a little closer. Maybe even as close as you can...;)

I know why you're doing this..it's because it's gonna be the same thing as the DS, right?

Back