and im stuck

novaa

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
ok im at the water temple. i got the boss key, all i need to do is go into the boss chamber. however, theres no way i can get into it..the water level jsut isnt high enough. the 2 "clock" looking things arnt spinning, and i dont know how to get them to start. im so lost. can anyone help?

you got to raise the water level the 2nd time. its on the opposite side of when you rose it the first time.
(hint: the stairs will help you)

ive switched the direction of the stairs so many times i dont know which way they are supposed to be now to raise it a 2nd time. (if your talking about when you walk up the ramp and have to use your clawshot to get over the breaks in the ramp, ive done that)

The water is only coming from one direction I believe. I think it was where you have the water flowing down the stairways (I think it goes west?) and then the door where the water is flowing, you need to go that way. The second water start pull is very similar to the first. The second one is a bit more challenging than the first.

I just jumped to it. I wonder if I missed a puzzle and found a bug. I got all the chests though, so who knows.

i was confused also, there are 2 places where you raise the water without walking into any doors but in the main room where the water actually is risen. you will need to use the grapple hooks into 2 yellow sockets, they should raise the water very little but enough for you to complete it

homerj14 said:
i was confused also, there are 2 places where you raise the water without walking into any doors but in the main room where the water actually is risen. you will need to use the grapple hooks into 2 yellow sockets, they should raise the water very little but enough for you to complete it

hmm, and those are both in the main room??

and for the user above who said you jumped to it, what side of the main room did you jump from? and at what level

yes I believe they are on the upper floor you need to grapple onto them and it will raise the water a few inches

ah alright. all i thought i saw was one. hmmm ill look all over for two now. thanks

i found the boss room, and all that fun stuff...and i found the chest holding the key...but i cant seem to get up on the platform to get the key, please help! lol.

Ryguy105 said:
i found the boss room, and all that fun stuff...and i found the chest holding the key...but i cant seem to get up on the platform to get the key, please help! lol.

i think to get the key, you have to go in some room, and drop thru a hole and you land on the platform thats holding it. or you use your clawshot and lower yourself onto the platform. not total sure, forgot how to get it already haha.

Back