And one more thing!... (('Bout the "Wii Usernames.))

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Now, we all know there's a slot that we can edit in our profiles that says, "Wii Username." Now... I have one question... What the hell is this? o_O;; Y'know, I really don't see anything on my that says anything about a Wii Username. Well, I suppose that it COULD be what "nickname" you want people to put you under in their address book, but I'm still puttin' people down with who I know them by. Anyway, yeah. To the main question... So is there an actual function where you register a "Wii Username" or is this just some randomly-named thing on the site or somethin'?

It's you Wii console nickname that you set up the first time you turned it on (you can change it in the settings menu). It actually has nothing to do with adding people, I've added friends under different names than their Wii names, but it still works.

Well thanks for your opinion! Seems like this thread is "kinda pointless" considering you probably asked this question thinking that whatever answer was given would be pointless in the first place.

Well, think of it this way: if they didn't have the naming feature, there's someone out there who's bound to complain about it. lol.

chase said:
Well, think of it this way: if they didn't have the naming feature, there's someone out there who's bound to complain about it. lol.
Err... Well, that's just the thing... There isn't any actual "naming feature" as you call it. You can give your console a nickname, and your Mii a nickname, but that has nothing to do with this thread. o_O;

~~~~~~

Oh, and to the "Saucy" nooblet... Think before you post, mmkay, bud? 'Cause you have no clue what the hell you're talking about, from the looks of it. If you actually READ my post, instead of reviewing it, planning on flaming it, and then doing so, you might have actually gotten my point.

doomstress said:
You can name your computer, why not your Wii?
ONCE AGAIN!.. This has NOTHING to do with giving your Wii a nickname. This has to do with the "Wii Username" option on the "Edit Profile" page on the forums.

Umm..oh. Well..maybe people want to show off that they named their Wii's some obscure crap...or something?

Kumoriken said:
ONCE AGAIN!.. This has NOTHING to do with giving your Wii a nickname. This has to do with the "Wii Username" option on the "Edit Profile" page on the forums.

Ummm, That has EVERYTHING to do with the Wii Nickname. That is what the space is for. You asked what it was for, and A MOD TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS FOR...

registerednerd said:
It's you Wii console nickname that you set up the first time you turned it on (you can change it in the settings menu). It actually has nothing to do with adding people, I've added friends under different names than their Wii names, but it still works.

... and yet you continue to snap back at people?

What answer are you looking for? Really? You asked what the space is for, A MEMBER WHO RUNS THE FORUM answered you.

-Bobby

bobby1211 said:
Ummm, That has EVERYTHING to do with the Wii Nickname. That is what the space is for. You asked what it was for, and A MOD TOLD YOU WHAT IT WAS FOR...

... and yet you continue to snap back at people?

What answer are you looking for? Really? You asked what the space is for, A MEMBER WHO RUNS THE FORUM answered you.

-Bobby
O-kay then... Here we go...
Now, if you read it over, you would realize that it has to do with what that slot's for, as you said... Now... Read Doomstress' post. The Wii Nickname has nothing to do with this in the context used in said post. Doomstress thought that I had said that you can't name your Wii, I'd suspect. Now, Bobby. Shoo, ya' nooblet. =D

Your Question:
Kumoriken said:
...To the main question... So is there an actual function where you register a "Wii Username" or is this just some randomly-named thing on the site or somethin'?
The Answer from a Mod:
registerednerd said:
It's you Wii console nickname that you set up the first time you turned it on (you can change it in the settings menu). ...

If you dont want to accept the answer to your own question.... Nothin' I can do about that, I guess we are done here.

-Bobby

Back