and the game of the decade is ... majora's mask?

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
over at gamefaqs they're doing a vote-in bracket elimination for game of the decade, and right now mm has it by 1000 votes. it's a ridiculous popularity contest where more deserving games [ie diablo2 and fallout3] get tossed aside by nintendo favorites, but hey thought y'all might get a laugh checking it out. WARNING a friend said he got a virus from gamefaqs, so be careful.

Best game/thing contests can be rigged if they are online.

I stopped really giving a rats arse about top things lists ages ago

Majoras Mask is my second favorite Zelda game, after Wind Waker. Even if the poll isnt accurate, Im glad its winning.

There is no such thing as the BEST GAME EVER. There's ton's of games to choose that are very good. I can call 100 games that rock a lot. And comparing awesome games is much harder then it seems. Especially if the genres are different. The 'Top Lists' these days are pretty interresting, but sometimes ridiculous. Some people just look at the sale. And then they choose that game.

mm is my 3rd favorite after orcarina of time and wind waker Even though the polls arnt accurate i dont really care it can get rigged

Back