Angels and Airwaves

Dav_4550

WiiChat Member
Jun 30, 2006
The Blackhole
Wii Online Code
7190-3324-3845-8331
I was curious if anyone here likes that band (Angels and Airwaves) at all.

They are a U2 type band, with Tom from blink-182...I think it's good stuff

I was curious because not many people I know really enjoy them, just a couple of my friends...they have two good albums in my opinion and are good for the fan of chill music that makes you feel like a champion

Please, don't compare that to U2.
And Blink 182 was better in my opinion, but not that much better.

I don't mind A&A, but I don't like em a lot.

CantGetAWii said:
Please, don't compare that to U2.
And Blink 182 was better in my opinion, but not that much better.

I don't mind A&A, but I don't like em a lot.

dude AVA is exactly like U2. i'm not saying they deserve the rep AT ALL, but they try to do everything like them. tom (lead singer) sways around like an airplane in a leather jacket in most of their videos.

i dunno. AVA makes a lot of people happy and probably has changed a lot of people with their music so that is cool, BUT
tom can't sing for his life. i saw them live and watched multiple videos of them live ad he sucked every time.
AND

we already have a U2 and a bono so i would like it more if people just stopped calling them so revolutionary. i'm probably gonna download their new album nd not pay for it because i think they are full of themselves, but i liek their music.

They use delay pedals and a lot of similar drum styles, I even think they rip off "Where the Streets Have No Name," I'm not saying they're as good, just who they sound similar too. But I love them, and yes I was a blink fan too, so I guess it makes sense...but I agree, not as revolutionary as they try to be, I just enjoy the music...you know they are going to make a movie too...a future space movie to accompany the music...probably an idea like "The Wall" just for different music and with space visuals.

I prefer the band formed by Blink 182's other members... +44.
Neither band really excites me, but I think +44 has better songs.

i only found one good song from A & A.....and thats the Adventure.....the others are just lame

S.O.A.D RULES!

SOAD, please...they are good, but they don't rule.

Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, A7X and As I Lay Dying are all better, if we are talking heavy stuff.

Dav_4550 said:
SOAD, please...they are good, but they don't rule.

Led Zeppelin, Megadeth, A7X and As I Lay Dying are all better, if we are talking heavy stuff.
i listen to them too......but i mostly listen to SOAD....ALOT!

Back