So...i bought about 12 VC games and got %100 in all of them inclduing

- zelda OOT
- mario kart
- star fox
- mario 64

then mario kart DD got stuck in my Wii

so I sent my wii to nintendo

they sent it back to me fixed...but

THEY DELETED ALL MY INFO ON THE WII AND ALL MY VC GAMES WERE GONE!

so i have to re-DL them (for free...thank god) and ALL MY DATE IS GONE

so im pissed...:yikes:

Nintendo probably had to re-format the console for technical reasons, erasing all of the data. I know that it will take you some time to download them again, but at least you don't have to pay for them this time. :)

Ouch! That sucks dude.

But, atleast you had already gotten 100% on them, so it's not like you lost anything but evidence. :) Imagine if you had lost the game saves when you were at like 118 stars in mario.

You should invest in an SD card to back up yor data. It's a pain because you'll want to update the info on your SD card every now and again, but it's worth it incase something like this happens. You can pick up a 1GB card on the internet for just a few pounds. Try play.com.

about how big are the vc games? i have a 64mb sd card just lying around that i will never use.

[about] how many can i fit on therE?

thats really not a big deal. they fixed your wii for free right? and you dont have to pay for the games again. they did the best they could and got your wii working again.

Just back up your data. Since the invention of the PS1 you knew to back up your data on memory cards. Be grateful they repaired it for free, and you can always download the VC games again for free. Back in the day is was TS on anything that broke.

well atleast they were fair about it and got you your vc games back

I think there should be a hdd on the wii like the 360 so if that happens we can take our hdd off and send in the wii

Back